Old Franchise Redone on Wii (IGN)

Cpt.McCloud said:
Earthworm Jim appealed to younger also.

Leisure suite Larry...I doubt it would count reviving if it had a new game not so long ago.

Donkey kong, is having a new game this month or something, not reviving at all unless you mean the platformer type games such as country.

Pac man has been done to death, if anything it would be an anthology.

Tron, nice idea but I don't see it happening.

I was trying to be funny.... but, now you've got me thinking....

I was thinking of the multiple Donkey Kong's, but I didn't know they were coming out with another one. Same with Pac Man, done to death, but maybe there could be new ways to do the puzzles and use the "running" motion on the chuck and 'mote to move Pac Man.

I figured Leisure Suit Larry had a new game, I just don't keep track.

Man, I wish they would redo Tron. I can easily see doing the light cycles with the 'remote, the spiders, the discs, man... whoever owns the rights needs to bring it back.

LoganSix said:
I was trying to be funny.... but, now you've got me thinking....

I was thinking of the multiple Donkey Kong's, but I didn't know they were coming out with another one. Same with Pac Man, done to death, but maybe there could be new ways to do the puzzles and use the "running" motion on the chuck and 'mote to move Pac Man.

I figured Leisure Suit Larry had a new game, I just don't keep track.

Man, I wish they would redo Tron. I can easily see doing the light cycles with the 'remote, the spiders, the discs, man... whoever owns the rights needs to bring it back.

Ohh, do tell do tell

Ahh right, I am talking of the Donkey congos and bongo blasts as part of the franchise

There has been 3d pacmans and stuff but I dont really see even newer fresh things in this franchise, it wouldn't sell well either.

Tron'08 *Drools*

Back