Omfg

mr_resi

AKA:Skarecrow
Dec 27, 2006
Stuck in the Magical Soda Machine
Wii Online Code
1491-5330-6997-9229
This is by far the most RETARDED thing ive ever done!

Yesterday, me and 2 of my buddys were walking to my house, one of them has a bottle of gas on him, he stops aboot half way to my house in front of a street light and asks "If i pur the gas on this pole and light it, will it burn?"
I say "Yah of course it will, dumb a**." *Starts unscrewing gas cap well im not looking* and my other freind says"Yah, but i wouldn't recommend it"
Before I know it theres gasoline all of the street light, my friend take out his lighter and BOOM, flames 50cm high! Did i mention there was a carcrash just behind us and the police were less then 20m away?
Anyway we stood shocked for a few seconds then i said "Run" we ran aboot 40m until my other friend said "This is bait, stop running" Then we tried to act non-chalont until we reached my house.

I checked the street light pole later and there was a meter high black mark on the wood, its a good thing it was rainning or the whole pole wouldv'e set fire. :scared:

Thats why your mother told you never to play with matches... And gasoline? :tard:

Yo where do you live? i've never seen a wooden street light before:wtf:

Lol you pyros :lol: There used to be a wooden street light on the corner of my road but it got hit by lightning.....or some crazy pyromaniac

You think you're so cool to have done that don't you
Then you will say "It wasn't me" but you are just trying to show off for these kids on the forum and quite frankly its really sad

You should learn to grow up

Back