OMG i need a job

you can walk dogs

go door to door and mow lawns, clean gutters, wash cars, clean up there back yard, and clean the windows

my neighborhood is like dead so all that mowing the lawn stuff is out and its a little too lat anyway and i have been pocketing lunch money and such fourth but i still only got like 5 bucks so far oh well im going to movies tomarow pocket the rest of that

if you lived in canada you could get a job at tim hortons

AHH!! I need a job too! ..and I'm 14 xD!
I'm planning to work at Subways, or.. just a bag person at a grocery store.
Man, that's the only thing you could really do. (Besides the whole.. oh, help
your neighbor out! Kind of thing)

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
AHH!! I need a job too! ..and I'm 14 xD!
I'm planning to work at Subways, or.. just a bag person at a grocery store.
Man, that's the only thing you could really do. (Besides the whole.. oh, help
your neighbor out! Kind of thing)
Work at Starbucks :) when your 16 I mean

Liger_zero9999 said:
the BEST advice anyone could give.

the last thing you want to do is get a job:lol: tttrrrruuuussssttttt me

seriously you want a job, that's the first thing you want to do, this person i'm quoting, sucks penis for coke, it dosn't matter if (s)he has a job or not as long as they get high

i had a job when i was 14, only like 2 (3 hour) shifts per week, made enough money to buy a skateboard and some games, and didn't really affect school

so this would be a good job for a 14 year old(mainly cause no one else would do it)

hold a sign in front of a place, or by the side of a road, go to little caesers or something and ask if they are hiring sign holders

mushroomedmario said:
seriously you want a job, that's the first thing you want to do, this person i'm quoting, sucks penis for coke, it dosn't matter if (s)he has a job or not as long as they get high

i had a job when i was 14, only like 2 (3 hour) shifts per week, made enough money to buy a skateboard and some games, and didn't really affect school

so this would be a good job for a 14 year old(mainly cause no one else would do it)

hold a sign in front of a place, or by the side of a road, go to little caesers or something and ask if they are hiring sign holders
man there is something wrong with you. seriously.

i would love to go back to school. so many friends, holidays. now when you work full-time its 1 month of anual leave, no sick pay, no RDO's. nothing.

remember. you work untill your what.. 60 years of age? enjoy the time off while you still have it. because when you do the kind of job that i do. you look forward to weekends.

seriously dude, there is something wrong with you

well i appreciate all of this but i cant get a job i just want money lol i want suggestions to get that money besides the ones people said thanks

there are a lot of survey places that will take anyone, it's good experience. LOL try Circuit city i've got an interview tues.
OR
Just sign up and take surveys if you can get there.

Hey here r a few things
carwashing
paper round
babysitting
sell things u dnt need any more
i hope i helped a little good luck

bubba-ga-nush said:
hmm.... prostitution maybe?
oh believe me its been done i retired from that business well anyway thanks for the suggestions

Back