Omg Nooo :(

Im lost in all of this. I havnt had a nintendo since the super nintendo so I have no clue what this game is. But if it makes you pay 300 for a 360, it must be better than what it looks. Looks like a kids game.

:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: WTF!!!
Curse you Rare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why must this happen to Mii! :mad2:

those jerks at microsoft! - types Kingston on his microsoft computer.

Wii must never forget the greatest game of all time....:(

Last edited:
I was watching this and thought: oh why is this so bad? No one liked this game? and then When It was nearing the end I thought: no big deal. And then...no, just no.

dazz159 said:
they might do one for Wii because Rare is bringing Viva Pinata on the DS, so we might see one.

Because Microsoft don't currently have a hand-held gaming system Rare are still allowed to make games for Nintendo hand-helds. Once a Microsoft portable system comes out, expect that to also stop.

Now come on
Stop being so childish just because you all cnt get a game
?>And microsoft isnt evil or anything for doin thatThay saw an opportunity to buy rare because they knew rare was a good gmes thingy so they bought it
Simple as

wii_cammy said:
Now come on
Stop being so childish just because you all cnt get a game
?>And microsoft isnt evil or anything for doin thatThay saw an opportunity to buy rare because they knew rare was a good gmes thingy so they bought it
Simple as

We're not really complaining, just expressing our dissapointment/grief :yesnod:

tbh, Rare haven't exactly set the world on fire with their 360 games have they?

kameo = forgettable
Viva Pinata = reasonable
PD Zero = not as good as the N64 version

expect Banjo to be more of the same.

oh, the stamper brothers also got out a few months ago....

and the talented half of Rare (Free Radical) make games for most of
the systems anyway.

What are you guys saying? You had better thank Microsoft for bringing the series back...
It could have remained dead you know.
Honestly, I didnt like Banjo Kazooie/Tooie, but it was a popular series nontheless. Now since Microsoft owns RARE, dont you think it actually a bit mercifull to the Banjo fanboy populas to bring him back?
I say...
:worship:Bill Gates

Tails McCloud~ said:
What are you guys saying? You had better thank Microsoft for bringing the series back...
It could have remained dead you know.
Honestly, I didnt like Banjo Kazooie/Tooie, but it was a popular series nontheless. Now since Microsoft owns RARE, dont you think it actually a bit mercifull to the Banjo fanboy populas to bring him back?
I say...
:worship:Bill Gates

lol the problem is I don't have a 360 :p ! What makes you think it was a dead series, I was under the impression that it was quite popular.

Back