Omg Nooo :(

But I think u might have been saying the game belongs on the wii because thats the crowd the franchise plays towards, and in that aspect, id have to agree. If banjo 3 came out on wii instead of 360 (Which, as of right now is impossible) the games sells would probably increase 25-40% and u know, in a way, it just feels kinda weird on xbox 360 and it really wouldnt on wii.

Thats untrue we are all casual gamers are we not
Ninetndo wouldnt benefit
They are aiming at a different market
Like first time gamers
Not the old gamers who like banjo

wii_cammy said:
Thats untrue we are all casual gamers are we not
Ninetndo wouldnt benefit
They are aiming at a different market
Like first time gamers
Not the old gamers who like banjo

Thats not completely true. Nintendo isn't only going after first time gamers. If that were the case, their wouldn't be any metroid, smash bros, or battalion wars. I think banjo would fit in perfectly with the crowd that loves the Super Mario Galaxy or the Super Mario Strikers the most though. Its an old school platformer that alot of 16-25 year old die hard nintendo gamers (Which their are quite a bit of) grew up with and they would love nothing more than a wii version. And younger gamers, say 6-12 year, olds would never have played and would really enjoy.

(But we should probably quit talking about something that will never happen)

nic7 said:
Banjo Kazooie cant be on the Wii because the company that origanaly worked for nintendo and made this first 2 64 games, Rare, was bought out by microsoft. ( I think u understand this of course)

But I think u might have been saying the game belongs on the wii because thats the crowd the franchise plays towards, and in that aspect, id have to agree. If banjo 3 came out on wii instead of 360 (Which, as of right now is impossible) the games sells would probably increase 25-40% and u know, in a way, it just feels kinda weird on xbox 360 and it really wouldnt on wii.

So, i personally think their will be a banjo kazooie ds remake or complete new adventure on the ds because rare (and microsoft) could really capatalize of the game(s) and could keep interest up.

oh p.s. ...#1 most annoying thing on wiichat.... Wii cammy thinking each sentence deserves its own paragraph.

Yeah, I've heard that Microsoft bought Rare, I was kinda expecting this to happen, a bit to be honest.. but it still is shocking to see a Nintendo franchise in another company console, in this case Microsoft.

And it would raise the game sells allot, seeing that the game is much more famous to the Nintendo fans.

Well demonfalir
yet again im disagreeing
Wouldnt a lot of 360 owners have owned ninty consoles like the n64 becaus eif you think about it most of them are supposedly older and the xbox came out in the ps2 era
So they wouldf have had a cosole before
Most likely n64

They left nintendo?How could they do that?Thats like killing your parents!:shocked:

wii_cammy said:
Well demonflair
yet again im disagreeing
Wouldnt a lot of 360 owners have owned ninty consoles like the n64 becaus eif you think about it most of them are supposedly older and the xbox came out in the ps2 era
So they wouldf have had a cosole before
Most likely n64

Yes, allot of Xbox onwers had a Nintendo console before.
And that's not really what matters here.. we are talking about a game that left the company in which it started.. it's like abandon our parents.

doctorecs said:
They left nintendo?How could they do that?Thats like killing your parents!

Or that :scared:

Sure that Xbox 360 owners that are also Nintendo fans will enjoy the game in Xbox 360, but it isn't the same thing as playing it in a console in which belongs to the company that the game was first released on, Nintendo.

Are you even a Nintendo fan to keep posting in here?? lol

wii_cammy said:
]|"

How are they ruining things
Tere trying to make money you idiot
Every company is
Stop thinking nintendo is all nice because there not
There a company and at the end of the day they want money
Thats why they made the wii
Its cheap to make and they make a hell of alot of profit oon it
So sop thinking Nintendos all High and Mighty and Microsoft is some Evil guy

Get your facts straight

Now how is it ****ed up
You just want to hate microsoft because you cant play their great titles
Quit moaning!!!!
They are trying to make money. But nintendo was the begining of advanced home videogames when they realsed mario a billion other games were made such as microsoft made halo and now on halo three versus mario galaxy which is a gigantic series made better.:yesnod:

The only game i want to see rare bring to the wii is jet force gemini. The majority of their other games they can keep. nintendo should have buy out rare just like they did with sega

Nintendo didnt buy SEGA. SEGA is an independant software development company.

Last edited:
...you know I wonder if there was any meaning to that trailer........it was probably pointless wasnt it

Joe said:
...you know I wonder if there was any meaning to that trailer........it was probably pointless wasnt it

Its pretty simple. The trailer shows the game exists.

Good thing i gotta 360 BANJO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i loved this game classic:wink:

Back