Omg!!!!

Cpt.McCloud said:
It's a streotyped isrialite from 132 BC?!

BAM YOU WIN THE PRIZE!!!

It was a riddle inside a riddle.
Most people who do it see jesus, but they dont know what jesus looks like do they!!!!!

FRuMMaGe said:
Why did this deserve it's own thread...?

Como la mayor parte de personas no son idiotas como usted, porque a algunas personas les gusta ver la materia como este, porque PUEDO ponerlo en su propio poste...

P.S.- El FRuMMaGe Es un hada grande...

Last edited:
That's saying photography is the only proof to see what someone looks like... Painters were okay, you know!

Frogger said:
That's saying photography is the only proof to see what someone looks like... Painters were okay, you know!

If you take into fact that paintings are never really accurate...and Ole Leo's paintings were NEVER accurate in any way IMO

Dorkfish said:
If you take into fact that paintings are never really accurate...and Ole Leo's paintings were NEVER accurate in any way IMO

You underestimate the skill of some artists. Although royalty was often flattered I think they give a pretty good impression of what a person looks like. I mean, God, Santa's not even real but he has an image we identify him by...

Frogger said:
You underestimate the skill of some artists. Although royalty was often flattered I think they give a pretty good impression of what a person looks like. I mean, God, Santa's not even real but he has an image we identify him by...
Jesus was a real man dude, Santa is a fictional character. Someone CREATED Santa Clause. Santas Image need not be identified as exact because, technically, the drawing IS the photograph...

Unless you count those smelly, sweaty ass mall santas :sick:

Hahaha, there is one drawing, tablet, whatever, thing of Jesus that is recovered from his time, and that is where the image originated from. There's no colour on it, so, nh.

Frogger said:
Hahaha, there is one drawing, tablet, whatever, thing of Jesus that is recovered from his time, and that is where the image originated from. There's no colour on it, so, nh.

Okay, ima just say it straight up

THEREISONLYONEWAYTOKNOWWHATJESUSREALLYLOOKEDLIKEDANDTHATISA...

Photograph...

None of that theoretical computer generated BS, a full fledged photograph...

Frogger said:
Then there's no evidence Jesus existed. =P
NO WAI DERE ARE TEH BIBLE AND TEH BIBLE R TEH RITES!!!

but no srsly, tru dat

I guess my argument about jesus being a real man and santa a fictional character flunks out then :(

Back