One of Nintendo's greatest mysteries....

kronau said:
i like ar but thay break to easly

Break?
I have AR GC/Wii (Doesn't work on firmware 3.0+ BTW)
Not AR MAX.
No mem-card.
I can't add cheats...
...no red water...
...no limbless koopas...

Also, you can't hack Wii Points with an GC AR relabelled as a Wii AR.

LinksDarkSide said:
They should be able to hack Wii points...

There IS a hack for Wii I love.

It's called the "Action Replayed Doorstop"
A.K.A. A bricked Wii.
If you try to change streaming memory, your fine because the Wii thinks it's a diff. version of a game, therefore it uses the same save data.
The Wii cannot hack an online server.
Any method results in a $250 doorstop.
Nintendo is OK with GC AR, just not GC freeloader.
AR Wii/DS they hate, because Mario Kart DS has an AR code to put you at the top of the online leaderboard.

AceAlabama said:
There IS a hack for Wii I love.

It's called the "Action Replayed Doorstop"
A.K.A. A bricked Wii.
If you try to change streaming memory, your fine because the Wii thinks it's a diff. version of a game, therefore it uses the same save data.
The Wii cannot hack an online server.
Any method results in a $250 doorstop.
Nintendo is OK with GC AR, just not GC freeloader.
AR Wii/DS they hate, because Mario Kart DS has an AR code to put you at the top of the online leaderboard.

I repeat ANYTHING can be hacked

i went thru over 7 ar ds's lol yah to hack wii points all u need to do is trick get the url of the wii shopping channel becuse its a websight then take the sourse recode it make a websight of your own go into your wii hack the shopping channel and make it your sight into heres and it will think the games are eather free or you have never emding wii points i cant tell you EXSACLY how to do all this cus u would end up in jail

Hey, look at this! Ace Alabama showed me this a while ago...

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Hh3tBdHwM[/MEDIA]

i wanna buy a ps3 and riop it appart and put the grafic's and prosessor into my pc so it will be the fastest pc in the world butit would be dam hard

and makeing i able to read and play ps3 games would be kick ***

Last edited:
I've seen a picture of a conputer tower turned into a water cooler, but we are getting off-topic... so yeah... Bowser Jr. knows that Peach isn't his mother.

Back