May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Yay for another hendheld console

http://www.gp2xstore.com/Onestation_Ocean_Red_Handheld_Game_Console_p/107.htm

107-2.jpg

Overview
The Onestation game console boasts a High quality Super V Digital TFT pane. Thus, the portable console One Station provides you a very high resolution vision. Although the Onestation has many exciting built in games, it also supports up to 300 types of 8 or 16bit licenses games by inserting the particular cartridge. The handheld mobile design of the One Station retro console will let you enjoy the game play ANYWHERE & ANYTIME you like. One Station Is the ONLY game player that supports multiple types of licenses games cartridges. All games are 100% legal and copyrighted. This is not a bootleg console, this is an OFFICIAL product!
Features
A/V Out
The user-friendly multimedia platform supports Play-On-TV function. Plug the One Station retro console to the TV for clearer and wider images. (Not all cartridges have this feature)

Digital Crystal 2.5 Inch Panel
The 2.5 inch Onestation screen panel is boasting the most advanced Low-Temperature Poly Silicon technology which provides the user with 960X240 high-resolution color images. The viewing angles range support 150 (80+70)

Multiplatform supporting
The Crystal L TPS Panel is an excellent viewer. Through the One Station retro console, you may play tons of games on different platforms. With coming-soon cartridges, you will be able to convert the handheld console OneStation as your MP3/MP4 player, the digital TV, the photo viewer or even a neat digital camera.

Slim and Portable Design
Simple but streamlined product design will make your hands glued to the portable retro console One Station. Feather weight only 78.5 grams. Strict manufacturing procedure guarantees higher reliability and safety of the One Station.
Nice to see those old GBminis bein reused

It reminds me of those small, junky portable games that McDonalds gave out in their happy meals when I was 6 and 7. Only difference is that this one cost $34.99. :rolleyes:

Looks ass...
I like my GBmini.

LOOK
Old GBA carts
113-2.jpg

FR. said:
It reminds me of those small, junky portable games that McDonalds gave out in their happy meals when I was 6 and 7. Only difference is that this one cost $34.99. :rolleyes:
holy cow it does. Just with slighty more options in colour:lol:

Back