Orange N64

RED?!?!?! is it clear like that one?!?!? OMG id be wilin to pay alot for that one!! lol

Red juper pack? That's funny that he doesn't know it's really an expansion pack. Back in the day that thing cost around 40 dollars, now it's a good 2-3 dollars.

WOW its been a long time since I have seen a Nintendo 64!!!
I wouldntbuy it just because of its color......its dated and why would you need it if you have a Wii???

To play the classics. But usually i just emulate. Im pretty sure those transparent N64's were called the Jungle series or something.

Redan499 said:
To play the classics. But usually i just emulate. Im pretty sure those transparent N64's were called the Jungle series or something.
Jungle Series=Dk 64 Bundle
Aqua Bundle=Jet Force Gemini I think
and the rest I have no clue

Mine's green transparent ^^ ( I was so pissed when I moved and only to realise none of my games worked or the n64, including majora's mask - my favorite game of all )

Back in europe all the n64's were colored transparent, i've never really seen any solid colored ones except here in NA

I had a purple one, it was called "Grape" colour, it had pokemon stickers on it (mine) XD

hehe, cool, I wish I could get it, but I still have my 64 anyway but don't really use it cause I just emulate it on my laptop.

I got a pikachu N64... I picked it up when someone traded it in at the GameStop I was managing.

n64pikachu.jpg

aww pokemon lol yeahh i had the regular one.....man paper mario,mario 64 yoshi story mario kart 64 that system was INSANELY awesome

Back