Orb

I think it would be advertising if he owned the website. I'm going to assume he's trying help people out here, but you never know.

Thanks for the link ;)

not advertising but i did just signed up yesterday and recently found this orb site that streams music and movies, it just like media center and it works perfectly

yea ive had that saved to my favorites on my wii for months now. it works perfectly for me, but it depends alot on your internet connection. Like the speed and how reliable it is. I definitly suggest testing it out if you wanna watch movies you have on your computer on your big screen TV.

i've been looking at this myself for the last couple of days. I noticed on the site that it says it supports mac, but i can't find a mac download anywhere. Am i missing something? do you not need to download anything? I just want to be able to watch the ridiculous amounts of videos i've downloaded in the past on my TV. I think a mass conversion to flash would be a lot easier than burning and digging through a bunch of DVDs. Any help would be appreciated.

zapasant93 said:
dont really know, but is this advertising?

Seeing as he's not necessarily asking for users to join etc I wouldn't consider it advertising.

pea said:
i've been looking at this myself for the last couple of days. I noticed on the site that it says it supports mac, but i can't find a mac download anywhere. Am i missing something? do you not need to download anything? I just want to be able to watch the ridiculous amounts of videos i've downloaded in the past on my TV. I think a mass conversion to flash would be a lot easier than burning and digging through a bunch of DVDs. Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.redkawa.com/mediacenters/wiimediacenterx/

this one is just like orb works with mac also

GoLeafsGo said:
how does this work exactly it says i need to download it :S

just install it on your pc and go to mycast.orb.com on your wii internet browser

Back