Other Games Not Using the Wiimote?

I'll apologize for swearing, but his opinion is still crazy. The Wiimote is what makes the Wii's gameplay...otherwise it would be a repeat of the gamecube.

I didn't say i think a lot of games would be better, I just want the option to still use a classic controller for fighting games. Hell the person I'm playing against could use the Wiimote, I just think I'm going to miss the classic arcade style fighting games. I like button mashing, it takes out frustrations.

FPS, Sports games, .....RTS? F--- the classic controller for those.

Then by GC games what your saying is you like button mashing... buy a 360 or PS3 it was your choice to get a Wii now grow one and admit your wrong

it flipps the gaming world and as always nintendo will piss the hard core gamers off... cause no matter how long you spent in your dark basement apartment hoaning your hand finger cordination...lol your now gonna get beat by your sister with faster reflexes... its what gaming needs really... not the same old boring crap.. although i doubt all titles will be wiimote only... i bet most top name 3rd party games like MK will have the option of the GC,classic, or wiimote for playing... but being this is the launch of the system and such a new idea they arnt going to force the wii mote idea on you they make you figure it out with the launch games but thats just so you can get use to it..
hard core gamers have to change there ways and views or be left in the dust.. with ps3 having motion sensative controllers and the Wii pretty much everything seems to be headed in motion controlled area.. xbox needs to catch up cause game designers arnt going to wait for a system to catch up... they are just going to make what sells
pretty soon its gonna me like the 3D arcade games that you spend 5 bucks a turn to play 3d glasses gloves and shoes.. no buttons all motion its the way games have been headed for years its just finnaly catching up with technology and price...

the more real the more money... thats the way games have always been....

stop crying that its harder or different then what your use to... its a game its not supose to be easy... why spend 50 bucks to finnish it in 3 hours?

Last edited:
360 came out a year ago so I can't blame them and PS3 ripped off Wii with a last minute controller switch.

true but the fact is graphics and resolution isnt enough anymore... thats basic, its expected. everyone could make a new console every year if thats all it took to stay in the gaming buisness... gee add a new video card,add some memory, and make it compatable with todays t.v's its just an upgrade not a new system..
im guessing the next gen consoles are gonna come out better and faster now because of it... people are gonna want the newest,unique, true life game play not just a better picture and sound

thats cause nintendo is the ones who sold game and watch... its based on the old dual screen donkey kong game and watch...
nintendo has been playing off their retro looks for years cause everyone can connect to it...

http://www.gameandwatch.com/

Yeah I agree with Ax...your opinion is stupid. You knew that the Wii would be like this and you got it. You're basicalyl saying you want to play a GC. So go get one then. Or if you want fancy graphics go get a PS3 or 360. Otherwise stop b*tching about the new controller because its the illest thing I've see in gaming since the N64's crazy out of this world controller that still makes me go :yikes: when I see it.

Lol dude, same here, I love all of Nintendo's controllers, they rock at making them and their systems too

What did Axtlar say I thought I said that

ghjdafghjkdfgkdfshjkfdghfdlkjdfb ah Christ for the last time I'm not saying I would rather play Gamecube! I love the Wiimote and how you use it, I love the Wii and there is no other consol i would rather use. I never once bashed Nintendo or their decision on how to design their hardware. The reason i bought the Wii was for the new style of gameplay introduced with the new technology. I'm just saying it would be nice if they made the option available to use the classic controller for fighting games......that's it.

They do and some will come out for the gamecube if they don't

did you not pay attention... right in the MK preview it says you can use any remote with it... classic,wiimote or even your game cube.. like i said they arnt going to force you to use it specially on big titled 3rd party games... just get use to the idea cause next gens wont give you the option might as well get use to it now...

tank said:
ghjdafghjkdfgkdfshjkfdghfdlkjdfb ah Christ for the last time I'm not saying I would rather play Gamecube! I love the Wiimote and how you use it, I love the Wii and there is no other consol i would rather use. I never once bashed Nintendo or their decision on how to design their hardware. The reason i bought the Wii was for the new style of gameplay introduced with the new technology. I'm just saying it would be nice if they made the option available to use the classic controller for fighting games......that's it.

Fair enough. All I'm saying is you should give it a chance, let these games come out before judging.

Back