Other Guitar Heros for Wii?

AoWFraggit said:
yes, rock band has been confirmed for Q2/Q3

use the search option.
And you can get it with a guitar too. So if you already have GH3 with one guitar... you can just order Rockband and get the second guitar bundled with it! So I would think that we're going to see Rockband first, so people don't get into this "I already have 2 guitars, I need one but not the game, I need the game and no guitar, etc etc...".

At least that's how i would do it, but what do I know. Even if a single guitar comes out tomorrow, I"ll probably wait for Rockband so I can bundle it all up.

all_bran said:
And you can get it with a guitar too. So if you already have GH3 with one guitar... you can just order Rockband and get the second guitar bundled with it! So I would think that we're going to see Rockband first, so people don't get into this "I already have 2 guitars, I need one but not the game, I need the game and no guitar, etc etc...".

At least that's how i would do it, but what do I know. Even if a single guitar comes out tomorrow, I"ll probably wait for Rockband so I can bundle it all up.

Well we don't even know if the guitars from GH and RB are going to be compatible with each other.

pYRo said:
Well we don't even know if the guitars from GH and RB are going to be compatible with each other.
Please don't say that. That will make me upset if they werent' smart enough to make them compatable... Let's hope they can prevent shoving their own heads up either own arses.

Wh1te_Fang said:
i just beat it and devil went down to Georgia is so freaking hard.

Noob here; please go easy on me. In what installment is "Devil Went Down to Georgia?" I have unlocked all of the songs and have yet to come across this song. I too am getting bored with GH3 and so badly want GH1/2/4 or 80's to breakup the ingemination.

AT pYRo The Guitar Hero 3 guitar IS compatible BUT Activision and Harmonix fell out so now it IS NOT compatible...(passage explains it all)

"Other players discovered at the game's launch that the PlayStation 3 Guitar Hero III Les Paul guitar controller is not compatible with the PlayStation 3 version of Rock Band, despite Harmonix stating that any controllers that followed the open-controller standard would work. While this incompatibility can be resolved through technical solutions, both Harmonix and Activision have cited the other party is at fault for failing to correct the incompatibility. Harmonix developed a patch to fix the issue, but it has been blocked by Activision. Activision states that MTV Games is unwilling to reach an agreement to pay Activision to use the Guitar Hero III technology in Rock Band."

But REJOICE!

"Nyko has announced a PlayStation 3 version of their "Frontman" guitar controller which will work with both Guitar Hero and Rock Band."

sboylan said:
Noob here; please go easy on me. In what installment is "Devil Went Down to Georgia?" I have unlocked all of the songs and have yet to come across this song. I too am getting bored with GH3 and so badly want GH1/2/4 or 80's to breakup the ingemination.

You can only play DWDTG in a battle against Lou in career mode

Disturbed1 said:
You can only play DWDTG in a battle against Lou in career mode

Thanks. So I've had my Wii about a month now and because of stumbling across this forum I finally logged into Nintendo WFC. I noticed two things after getting smashed:

1. I'm not as good as I thought I was; it was a very humbling experience and will most definitely make me practice more.

2. I'm not a fan of the split screen, even on my 60" tv it's a huge difference than rocking solo.

Nevertheless the online feature will extend my interest for this game for a bit longer.

Back