Overprotective parents?

If you're the only one that's sleeping over, then its common sense. But if all of them are sleeping over then its overprotecting. I doubt there would be a gangbang or something. Riiiight? D:

In the end I was allowed to sleep over thankfully. I got my parents to trust my judgement and how that i would be reponsible and stuff... i have the worst hangover and a hicky lol sigh.

No harm done.

so it was a bad idea for you to have gone to the party (depending on their view). regardless, if they frown upon this behavior, then you betrayed their trust. if they find out, then don't go crying about how unfair they are.

so it was a bad idea for you to have gone to the party (depending on their view). regardless, if they frown upon this behavior, then you betrayed their trust. if they find out, then don't go crying about how unfair they are.
Oh no, he got a hicky and a hangover!

I'd hardly call that anything to get worked up about at his age.

Hey, his parents let him go to that sleepover, they put him in danger of being murdered by an angry father. :lol:

im just saying that if the parents' were concerned about a sleepover in the first place, then chances are they wouldn't be keen on excessive drinking and hickies.
the guy is only 17, when the drinking age is 21 (assuming he's a yank), and that is then underage.

im just saying that if the parents' were concerned about a sleepover in the first place, then chances are they wouldn't be keen on excessive drinking and hickies.
the guy is only 17, when the drinking age is 21 (assuming he's a yank), and that is then underage.
A hicky would probably be the least of the parents' worries considering what can happen when you get a bunch of drunk teenagers together.

As for underage drinking, I've always thought 21 was way too high for a legal drinking age. Heck, I was drinking at 15 (not excessively) and it never did me any harm.

Back