Parents play wii need new titles

tiffa130

WiiChat Member
Dec 6, 2007
I'm not sure if this is the proper place to put this thread. My parents used to enjoy gaming when they were younger, but as systems became more complicated (super nintendo was the last system they played with regularity) they fell behind. Last year we talked them into buying a wii and they've gotten back into gaming sometimes spending as much as 15 hours a day on it.
The problem I'm finding is there are not a lot of titles that they enjoy to play, I'm hoping someone could suggest some titles that they may like to try. Their favorite game is Zelda (the only reason they bought the wii in the first place) but they also like Mario Games, and Tiger Woods golf.

Are there any games similar to Zelda that anyone could suggest? I want to buy them something for Christmas, they need something that isn't overly complicated or difficult.

Please Help, Tiffa130

Don't think there is another adventure game thats good on Wii.
Theres Super Paper Mario, Super Mario Galaxy, Mario Charged Striker and Mario Kart will be out next year.

Zack and Wiki is reviewed as a very good adventure/puzzle game that is easy to play with just point-and-click interface with the Wiimote. They might enjoy it.

RE4 Wii edition is a great game, I am a parent and I love it...LOL, seriously though it is an action/fps game and great fun. Another one that my Mom likes to play is Super Monkey Ball, but that does wear thin after awhile, well for me at least. Other than that go with SMG, well worth the money and if you are a crappy gamer like me it will play forever:lol:

My mom wants wii fit, but its not out till January...

My grandparents and my uncle really like Rapala Tournament Fishing, if they like fishing, you should get it.

uloseiwin said:
My mom wants wii fit, but its not out till January...

Nintendo has not announced a US release date yet. Possible that it will be January, but don't be surprised if it's later.

If they like Wii Sports, they might like EA playground. Many places such as The Wiire claim it is more fun than Wii Sports. That site generally has good reviews.

I think they'll like Super Swing Golf 2! It comes out on Monday!

Man, every time you guys mention games on here I just think about the crappy games that are on Wii. (Except, Mario Galaxy, MP3, RE4, LoZ:TP, and GH3)

Thanks for the suggestions =D

and I've played smg it is great ,just bought it for them too.

Back