PC Games

Ayo

Behind the Shadows
May 4, 2007
London, England
Does anyone her play any games on PC, i do thats y im asking.

Also are thier any recommended games, for now i recommend:

Lost planet (awsome game thus far)
Dynasty Warriors (good fighing game but can get repetative)
Madden 08 (wen it comes out, coz i have 07 and thats a kick ass game)
Fifa 07 and Pro Evo 6 (coz i play football/soccer, whatever u want to call it, and both games have thier good and bad points)

ayo what are you talking about? 'im assuming you meant the post above mine but if you meant all the games previously posted in general, than warcraft and cs:S is free to play online(still have to buy the game) and World of Warcraft, you have to pay monthly

mushroomedmario said:
ayo what are you talking about? 'im assuming you meant the post above mine but if you meant all the games previously posted in general, than warcraft and cs:S is free to play online(still have to buy the game) and World of Warcraft, you have to pay monthly
opps soz i was talking to Diamond, i know about the other 2 games, im not really keen on paying to us the servers on WoW dats y i havent played it yet. And il go check up on CS:S and proabably get a demo or something

lol, I used to play runescape I dont like it now though it sucks :lol: no offence to anyone who plays though...

Guild wars is a really good mmo
And ITs totally free online no charges (Except cost of the actual game)
It is really good

Guild wars looks good, but which game is the best one (or are they expansion packs?) But ill think about getting it coz its a MMO aswell

@bubba-ga-nush

i had B&W 1 and 2, but i got kinda bored so gave them out, but they are good games

Last edited:
For pc, I am currently playing:
Oblivon
Morrowind
max payne 2
prey
warcraft 3
various half life 2 mods (zombie master, eternal silence, dystopia)
Dawn of war
battlefield 2142
fallout
and command and conquer 3.
I like my pc :D

Ayo said:
Guild wars looks good, but which game is the best one (or are they expansion packs?) But ill think about getting it coz its a MMO aswell

@bubba-ga-nush

i had B&W 1 and 2, but i got kinda bored so gave them out, but they are good games

for the guild wars thing. There each expansions but the can also be stand alone games. If your going to start at one I would say get Guild Wars: Nightfall because it has the best storyline and my favourite profession a dervish.

bubba-ga-nush said:
for the guild wars thing. There each expansions but the can also be stand alone games. If your going to start at one I would say get Guild Wars: Nightfall because it has the best storyline and my favourite profession a dervish.
thanks for the info.

@Flagel

i have C&C3 and ive just done the egypt mission, i only got it a few days ago and ive been playing Lost Planet alot

Back