People brawny has taken over the notrth and jill has taken over the south

Status
Not open for further replies.
no once brawny reaches 10 he will destroy earth and then hell go to another plante and destroy them he wil become industructable

Well....fighting on a forum is pointless......but I shall give you the mystical Windex.....the power to wipe anything off the Earth...but it can only be used once....so....who or what are you going to use it on?....

Last edited:
i shall use it on luigi and brawnys getting stronger please my brothern we have to stop em pleae my brothern we have to enilate em please my brothern we have to do something

zeon9881 said:
i shall use it on luigi and brawnys getting stronger please my brothern we have to stop em pleae my brothern we have to enilate em please my brothern we have to do something
Well, you should of used it on Brawny.....Since you used it on me, I am just faded away so I can't help you.....Now the windex is gone forever!

i hardly ever receive rep lol so i cant really help.

actually, since im a mod, i can give negative reps
*has evil thoughts*

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Wow....I was worried about her having 6... Must be at least a day apart to be safe.

And speaking of the devil, where is that ruler of the south? This spam has to be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back