People sueing nintendo?

Leemajor

WiiChat Member
Dec 24, 2006
For all the dumbasses that broke their tv's with the wii remote and trying to sue nintendo for their dumb mistakes should be put on a pedistal and get wii remotes thrown at em. I have a wii and in no way should the attached string break UNLESS you are using it completely wrong. WHEN YOU SWING THE REMOTE DONT LET GO OF IT. IF YOU ARE LETTING GO OF IT YOU ARE DUMB AND I HOPE YOUR TV GETS BROKE. The string is not meant for that type of continual punishment. AGAIN if your trying to sue i hope u lose horribly and i hope nintendo counter sues you for being a complete RETARD.

I mean, it's only natural to want to let go but those are some of the broken TV's I've seen are $3000+ pieces of equipment...a little caution would have done the trick. Those plugs that think they're going to get even a single penny from Nintendo ought to have really thought about swinging a wiimote in their living room before doing so.

yea people are trying to sue nintendo for breaking their TVs. Complete BS for trying to sue? Yes i beleive so

Back