Piercing

14luke14

WiiChat Member
Feb 14, 2008
Wii Online Code
8162-2876-6466-8431
Well iv got quite a lot of money spare that ive got left over from buying games, theres no other that i want

iv been thinking about getting snake bites (piercings under the lip) for a while now, do you think i should get them done?

16ga%20snake%20bites.jpg

Like this? I'm gonna have to say nope, but thats my opinion. Do you have other piercings? What makes you want these piercings? Make sure you are sure of what you want before you go forward with it, but its not really something others can advise you on. People will either be for or against it, they can't really advise you well on something like this without knowing you personally and keeping their own opinions out of it.

I don't feel like it'd be pleasurable to kiss someone with those.

Last edited:
14680SV200728.JPG

Like that,

I have an eyebrow piercing, but i dont realy like it anymore, i guess i just like the piercing and the look of them, iv asked friends and theyv said it would suit me, but im asking extra people for opinions just to make sure ive got a good opinion from people ,^^ Im really just stuck between yes and no for doing it now :lol:

Haha, what else is there to be stuck between? ;)

I'm not huge on piercings, and some might call me square. I'm somewhat conservative on issues like this, but if that is what you want than I'm not really gonna try and dissuade you.

If you do decide to get them can they be undone? The piercing will heal itself if you realize at some point you dislike them?

don't... i know people that have piercings and they only get joy from it when other people compliment the piercings (at first)

other than that, they were disapointed that they didn't enjoy piercing as much as regular jewelry which they could wear on occasions...

but it is something that you would know if your peers are always giong to be near to you & if those relations fade during or after college... it seems all my brother's highschool class never ever see each other anymore.

I'd say no. Whats the purpose? To me it just doesn't look nice. And if you every want to get a good job, it doesn't look professional either.

to reinforce what i was saying... i see that you mentioned that you are not excited about your eyebrow piercings anymore...

and you may tire of these piercings too...

I say no also, i've had a few in my high school days and let me tell you when u finally decide to take them out, the area that was pierced will never be the same again. Either it sags or just funny lookin..:lol:...but honestly i wouldnt do it. Especially on ut face...i never had anything on my face done, but a friend of mine had the eyebrow and after a few yrs he took it out and now his eyebrow is forever sagging, it will never be the same...so think long and hard

Yeah, great advise from idjut, I never talk to my high school friends anymore, and my college friends were very different from my high school friends. I may be wrong but as you grow older the appeal of your piercings will only decline.

What about when you wanna make out with someone? :lol:

- Whoops that was already posted above.

What will happen if you get them then don't want them anymore? There will be two holes in your face.

How old are you?

Fire Flower said:
What about when you wanna make out with someone? :lol:

- Whoops that was already posted above.

What will happen if you get them then don't want them anymore? There will be two holes in your face.

How old are you?

good points, im 15 :smilewinkgrin:

thnx 4 the opinions every1 :D

No, they're horrendous. My friend got bored of her nose stud like three weeks after she had it done, and it really doesn't look that great. Think of it when you're older and it'll close over, you're either hardcore and lonely or it's just damn tacky at that age.

And kissing people, damn, that's a no.

Frogger said:
No, they're horrendous. My friend got bored of her nose stud like three weeks after she had it done, and it really doesn't look that great. Think of it when you're older and it'll close over, you're either hardcore and lonely or it's just damn tacky at that age.

And kissing people, damn, that's a no.

Nose piercings can be sexy I think. My old roommates girlfriend had one and it suited her really well. Just depends on the person.

Back