Piercing

i didnt like the lip piercing, i never enjoyed my food anymore, it always got in the way of my gums and when u eat it doesnt scrape but kinda wears your gum down and it gets sore at the end of the day from lunch and dinner(not a breakfast kind of guy, not to mention it would still be sore if i had breakfast the next morning). 2 of them would probably be horrible lol but i do like the look of it, it just wasnt worth the soreness even when i changed it to the flat backing and everything, i wish they made a rubber backing. i have my tongue pierced and its, believe it or not, more comfortable than the lip ring was. keep in mind the 2 weeks of healing arent going to be pleasant either, ur going to lose some weight lol. goodluck on ur decision, looks cool maybe u can handle it better than i did, it just got really annoying for me

I'd say no as well. Just in my opinion, they look terrible. It really depends if it's for your purpose or if you're trying to attract someone. And it's a sure turn off for tons of people.

Back