Pikmin 3 for the Wii!!

Unfortunately there's currently very little info out at the mo...in fact i exaggerate there's absolutely none. So......could be a while till (if ever) it sees release, sorry to burst your bubble man. I never played the first ones but they looked fun.

*sigh* no info?

I have never played a pikmin game, but they look fun and I was thinking about getting 2 for my cube. Then I realized that there is about a 98% chance of there being a pikmin 3 on wii so I figured I'd wait.

I dont think there is any info out there right now. Expect it in 08 along with Kirby, Starfox and Mario Kart.

I could be wrong, but Im pretty sure the first one was about the guy crashing on the planet, and the second one was about him going back to the planet because his boss is low on cash. In both circumstances, the guy would go around the planet, pikmin following, collecting valuables (bottle caps, pennies, etc) until (in the first one) he had enough to fix his ship or (in the second one) he had enough to please his boss. Each color pikmin has their own special ability.

Rep?

I never played 2 but I loved the first one. I've always wanted to pick up used copies at GameStop but they never have them at the ones I go to. I'd definitely love to see one on the Wii since it'd be MUCH easier with the Wii remote, but like what's been said, there is little to no info on it. Somebody sent a video viewer mail to X-Play asking about Pikmin 3 and they said the same thing... they'd love it but there's no info yet. I'd be willing to bet there will be one eventually but for now, no info.
The only thing I remember I hated about the first one was that I got really far or to the end or something only to realize I didn't have enough juice for the rocket or whatever... Something about getting to the end and feeling like I had to start over. Gives a game replay, yeah, but also makes you feel like you wasted your time cuz you gotta do the exact same stuff over again.

Back