Pikmin 3 US???

palermo716

(TA) Jr.M0DERATOR
Jan 29, 2009
New Jersey and Smashville
Wii Online Code
2337-7629-6016-6750
Hello, I am just wondering when Pikmin 3 will be realesed in the US. I know already that it is realesed in japan b/c my friend got it and change the language and regions settings somehow???? I dont know how he did it but thats not the point. I would really like to play the US version soon b/c it is a great addition to the series!!!

I wasn't aware theres a Pikmin3...

maybe you're thinking of Pikmin Wiimake?

Hello, I am just wondering when Pikmin 3 will be realesed in the US. I know already that it is realesed in japan b/c my friend got it and change the language and regions settings somehow???? I dont know how he did it but thats not the point. I would really like to play the US version soon b/c it is a great addition to the series!!!

pikmin 3 is not out yet in any region and does not have a confirmed release date.

Is the re-release for Pikmin out yet? I might plan on purchasing that.

Must be the Pikmin re-release like others have said that have Wii controls. Pikmin 3 was only confirmed to be in development last E3, nothing worthwhile has been confirmed or shown since.

Must be the Pikmin re-release like others have said that have Wii controls. Pikmin 3 was only confirmed to be in development last E3, nothing worthwhile has been confirmed or shown since.
Yup. Pikmin Play-On-Wii comes out in March. Pikmin 3 will probably come out next year.

theres a special pikmin 3 demo that came with some game in japan. maybe your friend has that.

but no info on the resl pikmin 3 except there going for an '09 release

theres a special pikmin 3 demo that came with some game in japan. maybe your friend has that.

but no info on the resl pikmin 3 except there going for an '09 release

You my friend are wrong~ There is NO special Pikmin 3 Demo that came with a game in Japan.

Well thank you. There was some pikmin game that was released in japan and he some how change the region settings so that it would work on the US version of the wii. Maybe it was the "Wii Make" or maybe it wasnt. Any way thank you for clearing up this confusion on this topic, and also I "did see him play.

Back