Pis*ed Off !

looks like someone needs a tissue. cry, the system just came out quit pooing your pants.

I love my Wii its great!!! I have no sensor bar problems at all. I didnt get Red Steel because G4 said it was bad... They said wait for Red Steel 2 this fall.....

My remote had problems too. My first one anyway. When I finally got my new one - they didn't have any in stock when I returned it - there has been no problems. Of course, the first one started having issues after three weeks. And I haven't had the new one for that long...

A while back I was having problems with Red Steel. When I'd aim to the right (or in any direction) the white cursor would star jumping around all over the place. I tried fixing the sensitivity in my settings, but it still kept messing up. After not playing with it for a while, it started to work, it may have been the transmission, or whatever. I also find the sword controls annoying (no offense). If you're able to move the gun around in any direction, why can't you do the same with the sword, than you would have a challenge and actually try to block the sword attacks, not just flick your wrist and let the game do it for you. You know what I mean?

Well, I don't just flick my wrist. I get really involved and try and do the full out movements. Of course, I don't NEED to do that. I just get excited.

If i didnt buy so many damn VC games I would have already sold this damn thing. I only keep it now to play retro games.

Back