Pivot Stick Animator

zeon9881 said:
ugh aye so im using pivot

ok so i don know how to make walls right now its just white (the background)

and tell me how to make blood splurt out of them when they hit the wall or get hit by someone else

Uh... Just Make A Stick For It, Then Resize It, Making It Smaller... Just Look At My Previous Ani's....

ok, for all the noobs coming here (i mean noob in a good way, so dont be insulted) here are some rules of thumb:

1. Use Tutorials......dont think your too big, too much of a noob, or too smart for em.. they always help.
2. try out new things, what you like and dislike. First go for prefered simple actions (runs, walks, punches, kick) then make tests. alot of em. once you figure out what you like, then sway to your style and do what you do best.
3. Dont copy. we'll hate you for life, and possibly kil you sometime in the future. sry, it happens, get over it. copy, and we'll force you to gtfo....that simple.
4. Establish a "base" in a forum. have multiple ones, to get as much feedback as possible. that is the only way you'll ever grow into a great animator
5. Make you own stick. inter, and definately vets usually make their own ****. so make your own. please. if you cant make a gun, make a gun shape, and work with it.

that's all I think about now, +M=M+ and BGN help me out

^ #5 how do i make my own...

edit:wait should i use tisfat dose it let me make my own thing (i love making my own things)

Last edited:
What do you mean by making your own things? If you mean like weapons and stuff. You should use pivot. So anyways instead of making a almost useless thread i'm just gonna post my tisfat animations here. :) Heres my newest one.
Payback.gif
This is running at only 5 FPS. It was originally 12 but that was too fast. One the green guys get thrown into the other guy I don't know what I did wrong but it looks like it kinda stops.

bubba-ga-nush said:
What do you mean by making your own things? If you mean like weapons and stuff. You should use pivot. So anyways instead of making a almost useless thread i'm just gonna post my tisfat animations here. :) Heres my newest one.
Payback.gif
This is running at only 5 FPS. It was originally 12 but that was too fast. One the green guys get thrown into the other guy I don't know what I did wrong but it looks like it kinda stops.

You CAN Make It Go Faster.... WOuld You? Please?

PS: I'm Too Lazy To Have To Move Every... Single... Little... Dot To Make Blood Like That... :lol:

Fine then i'll make it less next. and +M=M+ thanks for the credit of moving every little dot but.... it's a boom thimgy on tisfat that does that blood effect on itself. I'm working on a tisfat vs Stick pivot animation. It basically is the tisfat guy fighting with the pivot guy. It's kinda hard to do. So far i only got one punch in but it looks pretty good. Wow i pretty much wrote a paragraph with my wii. you get kinda good at this after a while.

EDIT: I totally made a new PIVOT. Not tisfat. so here it is.
FOOL.gif

I showed some of mine to my friends and they think its cool. Now theres people at school trying to make the animations but the suck at it so much it get aggravating. But they will never be better than me. ( and i'm aware i'm not that good but they really suck at it)

Last edited:
You should post your animations when you make them. I always like watching them. Heres a preview of a huge animation i'm working on.
1VS60Preview.gif

EDIT: This is taking me a lot longer than I last expected but it's lookin pretty good so far.

Last edited:
Back