play videos on wii?

fiveryanfrenzy

Wii Citizen
Nov 29, 2006
If you go into the photo channel and click 'fun' and wait a bit, a little black cat starts walking across the top bar, if you catch him he says stuff...

one time he said "when you change the mood of video files the sound will change also"

interesting?

I've succesfully emailed pics from my hotmail account to my wii, should I try vids? I wonder what format would be best?

UPDATE: He just said: "you can also try your hand at puzzles of movie files."

SD Card

Wiiboy93 said:
you email the attachment to your wii

I used an SD card- one SP episode was 520mb after conversion - I am not sure you can email that large a file ;)

I wonder if when the opera browser comes. . . would you be able to download files?

And yes this works - I couldn't believe how easy it was.

Does anyone know where I could download an episode of South Park that is already converted to the format that Wii recognizes? Besides Limewire or anything, because I can't download any programs.

That would be cool if they let you download files to your SD card. I've never used Opera before, so I'm not sure how it works.

Backwards

fiveryanfrenzy said:
do a puzzle of the south park episode

Oh I forgot to mention this. . At the end of the video I had the option to watch it backwards. . man English sounds like Russian backwards -

Goofy Stuff.

I will try the puzzle right now!

Edit: whoa that is some trippy stuff - a puzzle of a moving video

Last edited:
tgelston said:
I used an SD card- one SP episode was 520mb after conversion - I am not sure you can email that large a file ;)

I wonder if when the opera browser comes. . . would you be able to download files?

And yes this works - I couldn't believe how easy it was.

Im using a laptop and I cant insert the SD and I dont have an adaptor yet

yeah you can use that program to make the video files work from an SD card nevr tried email attachments to my wii from like yahoo but tried it from outlook and it didnt work.... bah but yeah i hope they really upgrade this channel to use it for all its worth becuase right now it is a little bare..... ALSO there should be an option in that program to change the file size to be alot smaller so you can have mutliple shows on there

Back