Plans for aquisition

for some reason i think that they arent even gonna put them on the shelf just have the shipping box behind the counter and just pull em as they go well that my theory and if it is i need to develop a shrink ray and fast

Don't any of you pre-orderers have jobs????? I would have loved to wait in line 5 hours before the store opened! Anyway, I guess I will pick B even though I wouldn't describe myself as a "hardcore gamer"-- I just really want a Wii.

acer589 said:
O.K., after totally butchering the word acquisition, I was curious. How do you all plan to go about getting you Wii(s). Right now I see about three primary means.

a) Like a newb, your could preorder
b) Like a hardcore, and I mean HARDCOR gamer you could camp out the night befor at a Best Buy.
c) Like a lazy person, you could go in the next day and pray some are still there.

I'm going with b.
Im either a) or c) XD Hopefully my parents will let me go out this monday oct 16th after school to go preorder it myself. THe only thing that scares me is that ill be carying a load of Dough[money] With me at school.

GreyKirby said:
Im either a) or c) XD Hopefully my parents will let me go out this monday oct 16th after school to go preorder it myself. THe only thing that scares me is that ill be carying a load of Dough[money] With me at school.

Woot im a n00b lol i jus went litrally a few hours ago to preorder mine....i went to currys and im the first on there list i was like OMFG!!!! lol and i was deffinatly garenteed on coz im number one w00t lol

Plus i will have to do like grey kirby says and carry £160 on me!!!!! lol :crazy:

CANT WAIT btw!

SoxFan13 said:
Don't any of you pre-orderers have jobs????? I would have loved to wait in line 5 hours before the store opened! Anyway, I guess I will pick B even though I wouldn't describe myself as a "hardcore gamer"-- I just really want a Wii.
Umm... Yeah, actually. Where did you get the idea that we didn't have one?

acer589 said:
O.K., after totally butchering the word acquisition, I was curious. How do you all plan to go about getting you Wii(s). Right now I see about three primary means.

a) Like a newb, your could preorder
b) Like a hardcore, and I mean HARDCOR gamer you could camp out the night befor at a Best Buy.
c) Like a lazy person, you could go in the next day and pray some are still there.

I'm going with b.

I have to do both A and B, because I live in New York. <_<

Back