Play.com allocations

samt1

WiiChat Member
Sep 14, 2006
Cambridgeshire, UK
Wii Online Code
3808-6033-3392-6834
Just spoke to Play about my order trying to find out when would be delivered as no on will be home this week and he said the usual should be Friday maybe Sat anyways, asked him how many they are getting and how many orders they had, they are getting 300 units in, but they took 7000 orders!!!!! He said it was crazy how many orders were taken in the first afternoon it was available!!
Again a bit more useless info for you all!!!

3 DAYS TO GO NOW!!!!!!!!

Only 300 units :eek:

Anyway just noticed over on play.com looks like they're shipping games already, madden, red steel, need for speed all ready for delivery within 24 hours...

Think i might cancel the amazon games and get play.com free delivery.. afterall i wont need express delivery from amazon if play are shipping now.

My copy of Red Steel I had or order was shipped yesterday so should get that tomorrow if not Thursday, be well worth ordering from them now they have stock!!

That must be so annoying for those who have pre-ordered there.

"Yeah we can send you the games you wanted, but you won't actualy get the console for another 4 weeks"

lol

Haz said:
That must be so annoying for those who have pre-ordered there.

"Yeah we can send you the games you wanted, but you won't actualy get the console for another 4 weeks"

lol

Well they told me again this morning that I am in the first 300 so should ship in the next day or so, Hopefully, but knowing my luck it will all go wrong some how!!!

Back