play halo with wii-mote

the thing you're all scrabbling for is called "GlovePie" and it uses the Bluesolei (sic) driver so you can use your wiimote and nunchuck on your pc. It comes with alsorts of scripts for loads of different apps/games and its easy to write your own.

I tried it with google earth and it worked quite well, sadly i use megamall to transfer Mii's about the place and that doesn't work with the Bluesolei drivers only Widcom ones. So unless someone has a cunning way to have 2 seperate drivers for bluetooth on an XP pc at the same time you to re-install the bluetooth drivers depending on which app you wanna use.

how can my PC recognize the Wiimote??? I need a bluetooth adapter or something?

can you give me a link where I could find out every step on how to do this?!

thanks

you need a bluetooth adaptor because your wii remote is bluetooth recognised.

you will then need to download GlovePIE which I forgot the website to.

You will then need to link them via a program (my bluetooth adaptor came with a program)

and then type in commands / script into GlvoePie to run from it and you should be able to do it.

I bought a new bluetooth adapter just for using the Wiimote, they are not expensive at all i paid £5 (GBP) for mine - got it from here It comes (as most do) with the Bluesolie (still don't know how to spell it :s )driver.

This worked fine with GlovePie, which can be found here. When you download it it already has a shed-load of scripts for various apps/games and there is a forum where people are doing new scripts and updating old ones for you to download. If you browse the site and/or do a google for glovepie scripts you'll prolly find a script for the app you wanna use.

However, if you (currently) wanna use your Wiimote to transfer Mii's on and offline via megamall - found here - the program only works with the widcomm driver - found here.

This is my pain in the arse - if i wanna use glovepie i have to uninstall widcomm and then install bluesolie...which arses up megamall :mad:

I'm sure when the "scene" has finally sorted itself out it will all be good and cross-compatable, but for the mo its a bit of a pain.

Just reminded me - (sorry to go off topic) if anyone wants an LG-8164B DVD-drive i have 2 (brand new boxed) to spare, PM me for details.

Last edited:
joshhunt07 said:
how is it that every1 else it getting it and u dont

for the last time im going 2 explain 4 ppl who cannot grasp this incredibly simple topic

a while back someone figured out a way 2 use your wii remote on your computer

you could use it to control your mouse

still with me??

then they figured out a way so you could play half-life 2 with the wii-mote... u could shoot, run jump, reload, everything you could do on the keyboard was made possible to do on the wii-mote

so wat i am saying is that if they did it was half-life 2, y not do the same with halo!

understand, you ignorant member?
Halo is for PC. That's what he may not get.

Back