Please Help Me!

NHL-Fan

WiiChat Member
Jan 25, 2007
so today, i bought the nintendo wi-fi usb connector, i came home, downloaded the newest version of drivers form the support.nintendo site but for some reason it wont connect, i keep gettin internet connection sharing error when i try to install, someone please help me out, this is really starting to piss me off.

go to your LAN connection in network settings, right click and hit properties, go to the advanced tab, and check off internet sharing to be enabled. its in the properties somewehre i think in advanced. see if that works.

EDIT: your LAN connection is like whateer you use to get online. in network settings it should say Local Area Network connection or something as one icon and wifi connector as another one i think, but anyway just concentrat on the LAN one first.

I followed your directions but couldnt find the box for enabling internet sharing anywhere.

Uhhh okay i think i found it but... when i allow sharing, my internet somehow gets disconnected, so i had to disable sharing so i could use the internet... this keeps getting more confusing

Back