Please, in need of some good advice.

ay we never know what the futuer holds for all counsles..

im mainly talking about the games that have been announced for each console. i could care less how much each one sells next month.

it's not that simple when your dealing with 500 dollars. im sorry, but my mommy and daddy dont pay for my things, im not as fortunate as you are. i have to work for my stuff.

SensesFail said:
but my wii already has an inch of dust on it. i played re4 2 days ago for 5 minutes, just for old times sake but thats it. lol

mainly, i want high def movies and killzone 2. thats about it..and thats worth 400 bucks to me. i only play halo3 on my xbox 360, tried other games, but in the end..i just kept halo 3. i stillw ant cod4 and assins creed tho, eventualy wether its on ps3/360 idc.

to juche (happy first post btw lol) ill try ebay if he backs out but as of now im lookint for QUICK cash..not put it on ebay and wait a week cash. lol

besides, hes paying full price for wii.. and full over ten dollars for GH3, im giving him my charging station/lan cause i cant getm uch for that at gamestop im sure.. its used..i cant rip the kid off. its a gift for his little brother.

600th post!

maybe you just don't like gaming, you seem to get bored with everything....

You might aswell sell it then, 350 is a very good offer for that... I've only played 3 PS3 games since I bought it, Resistance, Warhawk and FIFA08... Played Resistance for a few months, then Warhawk for a few months, now FIFA08 and Warhawk... I love it! lol then again, I did just buy Super Mario Galaxy which is reeeally good! I play it now and then....

imo if you already have a 360 theres no reason to shell out 600 for a ps3. other than metal gear and a few other exclusives, they seem to put out the same games. you could buy a standalone blu-ray player for half the price if you want it that bad.

can you really get a standalone blu-ray for half price? ive seen them range from 500-1000...

anyways id rather have games like cod4 on ps3 because of teh free online. eventually i want to phase outxbox live, its gonna kill to quit playing halo but im sure ill get bored of it eventually. right now im paying for it monthly wich is pretty expensive.

Back