Plz help me!!!

DK rulezzz

n00b pwnr
Nov 4, 2007
United States
Does anybody have any tips on how balanced players score? Most of the other guys i play can score from anywhere. Please give me tips! I'm desperate!!!

Hold down shoot for around a second with a white ball from a few paces past half field.

boo_plz said:
Hold down shoot for around a second with a white ball from a few paces past half field.

Not too innacurate, but to be closer, hold the trigger down until you see a blue halo around the shooter, this will increase your chances, and reward you with an item.
Balanced characters can sometimes make shots you wouldn't think they could... with white balls, mostly, but sometimes with lower charged ones. They're also notably good shooting off one-timers from a good passer. Their skill with hot one-timers can be tipped a bit in the favor of the shooter by passing the one timer from deep in your own field.
When you're deep in your own half the opponent's keeper tends to play more shallow in the goalie box, this can lead to some shots from Yoshi downfield that soar right over his head.
Balanced characters are more reliable for the one-timer really than strong shooters, who are better when they shoot charged shots staning from open field.

Back