Pokemon Breeding

King of Pop

Platinum Lord
Mar 27, 2009
Chicago, Illinois
Wii Online Code
1254-9433-9791-1069
Do you do it? I'm an expert at it so I may have a couple surprises for anyone who faces me. Some new stuff would be like Lucario with Cross Chop and Golem with 2 of the Elemental Punches. So is breeding considered to be hacking?!

If anyone thinks egg moves are hax, they're a damn idiot. 'nuff said, lol.

Also, Close Combat >>>>> Cross Chop.

Ya they are both good. Thanks again for the Regigigas. I caught Steel and Rock. Ice is a itch in my butt!

I was implying Close Combat was tons better than Cross Chop. :p Cross Chop's bad accuracy and 30 less BP (factoring in STAB) means Lucario loses his OHKO potential on many enemies, especially certain walls that are OHKO'd with SR factored in (Skarmory, etc.). All that in exchange for a 6% increase in getting a Critical Hit is... lame, lol.

You're welcome. :) I actually havn't bothered going on the regi hunt yet. I'm focused on getting the other legendaries for now. I'm about to go hunting for a Timid Azelf.

You do bring up a good point. The Regi's are easy to catch EXCEPT for Regice. Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit, Cresselia, Zapdos, Moltres, and Articuno are tough to catch.

I suggest you transfer a Lvl. 100 Pokemon with high speed like Gengar. Give it Mean Look, Hypnosis, Strength, and Drain Punch. Use it wisely and change the time to DARK! It's easier to catch them with Dusk Balls.

Lol, thanks for the advice, but I really don't need it. I'm trying to catch good-natured pokes, so I'm lobbing a billion masterballs that I cloned, while using a Synchronizer. If nothing, soft reset. Catching them is rediculously easy after all. Getting good IVs and a nature? Not so much.

I like using regular Pokeballs but the coolest one is the Cherish Ball. MB is a great ball but do you think it's kinda noobish using it to try and catch something you want? I didn't even use mine lol.

You need a Timid Azelf CK? Once again, you should have just asked. PM me.

Breeding is essential for anyone not labled "casual player" and even then, it's such a mundane topic.
If you mean breeding for egg moves, there are maaany sites that lable exactly what moves are to be learned through breeding. Really, there isnt much to discuss that isnt boring, unless, of course, you have something with solid 31s across the board.

No sir. The only good things about breeding is that you can breed a lot of legends with Ditto and Pokemon can learn different moves. In my Diamond game my Salamence has Hydro Pump. Gengar had Thunderpunch. And Infernape with Blaze Kick

1) Legendaries cannot breed.
2) Physical moves for a Gengar are a nono. (Sashed reversal/explosion is OK, and fun)
3) You aren't familiar with competative play are you?

Yes I do. I was foolish back then no I know what I'm doing lol. Maybe I can show you my power on Platinum. =D

I have a lot to do, but if yiou see me onlhne again, throw me a PM and we'll get a battle going.

Sounds good lol. I caught every legendary so I'm not going to use any. Need help getting anything?

I've had my pokedex complete for over a year but thanks anyway, Leader.

Back