Shadow*91

Not Here
Jan 26, 2009
Another site.
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
discuss all things Platinum here

Its out! Go get your copy today!

i just finished reading up on a small guide that gave no story details, just what to do and the important fights(rival, Galactic, Gym/League). was everyone aware that the League and certain gyms have changed their teams. For instance, Cynthia now carries a Togekiss. I thought only the storyline and gym order/layout changed. also theres a guy that will give a Togepi egg. i was unaware. and the 'Ruined World' is actually an entire dungeon not just a small movie area.
CK asked for a spoiler

what else about Platinum do you know?

Last edited:
I know all the pokemon you can find in the game, but i am keeping the story a suprise

Yea..-I-forget-who- posted a thread on which new pokemon are available in platinum. W too would like to know. XD

Nope, no absolutely new pokes. Only new formes.. T'was revealed awhile ago that there'd be nothing really new. Then again, this has never been the case in any trio of pokemon games, in their specific generation. >.>;

Q!? When it comes to the new move tutors in Plat, are they like the draco meteor tutor, where you can teach your poke the move as many times as you want, is there a catch, or canyou only teach the poke the tutor move once?

I believe the new move tutors are all residing in the battle frontier, so they'l teach every move as many times as you want - if you can pay in Battle Points(or whatever they may of changed the name too), anyways.

ok so is platinum worth buyin if I already got diamond is there anything that really stands out about it

The Battle Frontier, the new wi-fi club, the new pokemon's forms, the new storyline, more pokemon are catchable in general(not any new ones), the battle recorder, improved wi-fi features, move tutors, and a bunch more stuff I havn't mentioned..

Yeah, Platinum is the best game to complete a generation's trio yet. However, I only recommend buying it if you're a true blue pokemon freak/fan/etc.

Last edited:
Back