Pokemon Platinum

Will pokemon platinum be able to connect with pokemon battle revolution?

... That's actually a good question, one I wonder myself. It's possible it won't be able to, since Platinum was started to be worked on after Battle Revolution came out, however, Pokemon stadium 1 and 2 could connect to yellow and crystal, and I think Colosseum could connect to Emerald (not the bonus disk, though). It's a 50-50 either way, when I get Platinum, I'll try to connect to Battle Revolution and see if it works. I'll post the results here.

can Platinum link with Pokemon Ranch? thats something i want to know. Japan was given a PKMN Ranch upgrade when Platinum came out but will America get it?

Ofcourse America will get it, it's just not announced yet. If America didn't that'd be rediculous. For now Platinum can't, but once we get the update (which we will), we'll be able to. I wouldn't be suprised if the Platinum update for Ranch came out the 22nd/23rd.

i'm hoping but its still not 100% sure. i got Ranch a couple days ago in preperation for Platinum. If we don't get the upgrade then i wasted 10 bucks

sorry about the double post but...

ITS FINALLY OUT! GO BUY

POKEMON PLATINUM!

Last edited:
Use a few enters, Shadow. >.>;;;

Well, I beat you to it on Pokechat, so who cares. :p Just as I said in the other forum, if only my gamestop was open now...

i know right? earlier today or yesterday technically, i entered a small Army of Two tourney and got 1rst place. now i can get another Platinum.

btw how do you like the sig i made just for this game? and the matching avy i found on photobucket?

Two Platinum's... That'd kick ass, seriously. I'm not having 4 games for just 1 gen though, that's crazy. ... If I could trade my pearl in for a good amount of money towards another Platinum, I'd definatly do that though.

It's a good sig, Giratina's Origin forme next to it's Alterenate form it pretty epic. Can't see the avatar though, my PC's outdated and the coloring is very, very dark. It's always been annoying as ****. -.-;

Gonna have to get it first thing in the mornin'.

[video=youtube;t_DuC1wHw1I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_DuC1wHw1I[/video]

Well, its time to become a poke-nerd again, and put up chrono trigger for a while....
[If the video doesn't play, its still processing]

And finally, I've got my hands on Platinum! :D :D :D The cover looks pretty badass in person, Giratina's Origin forme = win. But... doesn't Giratina remind you of a more "mythical" colossus from Shadow of the Colossus? It does to me. Anyways...

The reason I'm posting, is to confirm the question whether or not Platinum works with PBR. On the back of the game, it states it does indeed work with PBR, although I'm not sure to what extent. It may or may not support Sky Forme and Origin Forme, as well as the Rotom Formes... I do not know.

And finally, I've got my hands on Platinum! :D :D :D The cover looks pretty badass in person, Giratina's Origin forme = win. But... doesn't Giratina remind you of a more "mythical" colossus from Shadow of the Colossus? It does to me. Anyways...

The reason I'm posting, is to confirm the question whether or not Platinum works with PBR. On the back of the game, it states it does indeed work with PBR, although I'm not sure to what extent. It may or may not support Sky Forme and Origin Forme, as well as the Rotom Formes... I do not know.

Good question, As soon as I get started, I'll try to "buy" a pikachu, magmortar, electivire from pbr

Back