Pokemon Snap!

Yeah this game was sooo much fun. In the days where I was obsessed with Pokemon, I bought just about everything they dished out (I was about 9). This was probably my 3rd favorite game on the N64. I loved it! And I'm going to play it now. :)

I loved that game!! I remember taking a picture of Mew on clouds or something. That was a really fun game, but my cousin stole it :(

Half Empty said:
I loved that game!! I remember taking a picture of Mew on clouds or something. That was a really fun game, but my cousin stole it :(
Yeah, I think you had to hit it with that gas thing before you could see it in your lense. :D

I beat it during a week renting it.. I remember the blockbuster near me had a big computer and for 5 dollars you can buy a little card and upload pictures or something to print them out at the blockbuster.

You do it to make the Electrode asplode in the cave to get to the new area. Have you guys gotten to the rainbow area with mew?

I played this AGES ago when I had the good ol' 64, yeah i got to mew, that was annoying... And the game was too easy for my likeing, I could beat the game in 5 hours XD

Instead of a sequel, Nintendo just needs to come out with a MMORPG of Pokemon for the Wii and include the ability to take pictures. Maybe put Snap! in as a mini-game or something.

yeah i remember that too. you would bring your cartrige or something to blockbuster and they would print off your photos onto stickers. i went something like that, also i still have some stickers!!!

That game was so stupid. I beat it in less than a week. Although the idea of taking pictures in a video game was pretty neat.

Yeah have you seen the hidden stuff? like in the beach area, you can get a pic. of pikachu on a surfboard or the Mt. Rushmore of pok'emon.:smilewinkgrin:

Hah...I remember how excited I was to recieve this game. Wasn't it the very first 3D Pokemon game? A sequel for the Wii might be cool...I dunno. I'm not really interested in Pokemon as much as I used to be.

Nintendocam said:
Uh-huh. I think you play as the guy in Pok'emon who sketches stuff.:idea:

Nah...that's Tracey. The dude in the game is Todd I think.

Back