Pokemon Spriting

i know i made it realy fast but im talking about the list under it
with boats tables pokemon humons and buildings yall can put this on paint and then make a city

Last edited:
dude pokemon trainer is my blog i am omiwarrior on wordpress Wuddlepook. ask #1master cuz he knows. My charizard image even says MikemasterM1 Aka Omi Warrior (wordpress won't allow spaces in names so i use omi warrior for a game club penguin and wordpress i use OmiWarrior) I don't like photobucket.

and why do they have tan blocks under there feet icyoooopla

when you use the pasting tool you see those boxs with shapes in it put it on the second box then it wont mess up your picture

Last edited:
MikemasterM1 said:
dude pokemon trainer is my blog i am omiwarrior on wordpress Wuddlepook. ask #1master cuz he knows. My charizard image even says MikemasterM1 Aka Omi Warrior (wordpress won't allow spaces in names so i use omi warrior for a game club penguin and wordpress i use OmiWarrior) I don't like photobucket.
Like I said, I could be wrong and apparently I was. ._.

okay but yours is better than my city i streched the grass thats why it looks weird

sorry i already have alot of stuff look :wink:

i1086815_largesheetpf9.png

you can use this :thumbsup:

Tonight's work (about 2 hours)

chimwigew.png

qwilbat.png

magmorgigas.png

Might have been done by others before but I had fun doing them!

what im doing is that im uploading them from my broke down pokemon web and i copy the location of the picture and put it on here and im almost done loading it

ok, just made a new one, i call it taranasage, look at it x8 to see it better.
tranasage.jpg

Flames sprited by me!

Back