Pokemon X/Y

So now are you saying they are both the same?
Are you saying Japanese is also the same?
They use Chinese writing
The spoken language is the different one
In Cantonese it would sound like Da Sei Nei
In Manderin it would sound different

If you want to be all technical, yes it does mean "Beat Death You"
But there is no "I" so you might not be referring to yourself. Also, "Beat Death You" makes no sense in English.
You probably used Google translate
there is more than one way to translate
Chinese alone does not make sense in English

"Beat you to death" does make sense in English but if you want to be gramaticly correct you would add the "I" and not leaving it as an assumed "I"
Most-anythin' transliterated makes no ****in' sense in English. Shut ya damn e-mouth 'fore I crush it with my 'Karphammer.
That too

Any more questions take it to VM

Last edited:
According to Bulbastupidia

Cyndaquil turned from a hedgehog to a rat in 2 steps

@Trag
There is another theory for the Grass Starters
It has to do with evolution
yeah know from the Dinosaurs and up
I see how you got confused by this Neosquid
I was remarking how Bulbapedia calls that thing of a gen 6 fire starter a Fox when it clearly will evolve into a dog... hopefully
A fire wolf would be cool
also if they have not noticed this whole zodiac thing yet, they are stupid...

With the Cyndaquil remark I was pointing out how it evolved into a rat to help the Zodiac theory and stupidpedia claims badger...

Last edited:
Zodiac theory
1328909888361.jpg

Orient zodiacs have few sign variations anywho, that hardly matters.

... So, they just randomly happened t' use a rooster and boar for the design of two fire starters? lolno. That this was simply a coincidence is highly unlikely. You're arguing for the sake of it (i c u thar, changed user title) again. Throwin' 'round burden of proof ain't really the best argument against anyone but conspiracy theorists and religious nut-jobs.

Also, as for Typhlosion 'n such, Cyndaquil's species is the "Fire Mouse Pokémon". Cyndaquil evolution line bein' fiery rats = confirmed.

It'd make more sense if you said the Pokemon creatures as a whole contain those which make up said Zodiac. At least you'd have more to choose from.

It'd make more sense if you said the Pokemon creatures as a whole contain those which make up said Zodiac.

That'd make even less sense. There're a bunch'a Pokemon which could represent each zodiac sign, some signs havin' more Pokes similar to/based on their animal than others. But there's absolutely no correlation between all these Pokes. Ya can't just pick from the gigantic pool of 649 species and say "these twelve particular Pokemon represent the Chinese/Japanese Zodiac" 'cause, indeed, there's no correlation or plausible comparisons that'd make it apparent Game Freak intended to reference the zodiac and therefore make it possible t' connect these 12 Pokes to their design roots.

This is however, unlike the four Fire-type starters which do have reason t' be connected 'n categorized as such. They're the four starter Fire-types, it ain't hard t' connect the dots. All four species have been based on animals from the Chinese/Japanese zodiacs so far; now with the (suspected) exception in Fennekin. It makes plenty of sense, albeit not enough t' be proven. Still a plausible t' be coincidence, but much moreso possible than not I'd say.

Ya can't just pick from the gigantic pool of 649 species and say "these twelve particular Pokemon represent the Chinese/Japanese Zodiac" 'cause, indeed, there's no correlation or plausible comparisons that'd make it apparent Game Freak intended to reference the zodiac and therefore make it possible t' connect these 12 Pokes to their design roots.

Exactly.

Back