Pokemon

UKResist

Gabba 4 Life
Nov 21, 2006
linc UK
Which game would you recommend, i dont like pokemon so i aint no fan but i like to play it for the battles and the searchin around for fights and beta weapons..
Is there 1 were u can play online against other people.

could u post screenshots of the ingame please

UKResist said:
Which game would you recommend, i dont like pokemon so i aint no fan but i like to play it for the battles and the searchin around for fights and beta weapons..
Is there 1 were u can play online against other people.

could u post screenshots of the ingame please
Dude, theres no weapons in pokemon. And the kind of game you're looking for is Pokemon Pearl/Diamond. They have online. Screenshots:
pokemon-pearl-20070201020326773.jpg

pokemon-pearl-screens-20060929005423142.jpg

pokemon-pearl-screens-20060929005424829.jpg

It doesn't come in in the US til April. If you can speak Japanese, you can download/import it, though.

Me speak Jap lol. Na i dont reali, Ta, can u remember Gremilin for the gameboy its moreless like pokemon, but its like half pokemon and half mario is um ways. Good game and i love em. Pearl aint out yet till end of march init
if so i'll preorder Now

Just pre-ordered for 24.99 Woohooo Hope its good lol

Last edited by a moderator:
did you get a free stylus when you preordered it? im waiting untill they start giveing those out untill i preorder mine

There is an online pokemon game you can download off the net and its called NetBattle. It is no way affiliated with GameFreaks. In fact a bunch of pokemon fanboys created it coz they got sick of the connection limitations that the gameboys offered and decided that they should make a better battling experience for many PokeFreaks.

I used to use it all the time and it has helped heaps with knowing battle strats and it uses every pokemon and move available at your finger tips up to FireRed/LeafGreen/Emerald

chain blade said:
Pokemon is the gayist piece of CRAP EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong.
You are the gayest piece of crap evar.

Secondly. Pokemon was pretty awesome when it came out.
The game you're looking for is Pearl and Diamond.
There is also going to be a Pokemon Revolution for the Wii with online.

I am 20 but stopped liking Pokémon after they launched so many games and shows of it, but I kinda respect it still..but you can't compare Mario to Pokémon, while the latter is aimed for children and fans only and Mario is not; it's for everyone.

very true, just because someone likes pokemon doesnt mean they are gay or childish or anything. If thats there preference in games then good on them. Some people like large cars some like small, Some women like large wangs others like small. Everyone is different you have no right to bag some one out because of what they like.

Well im 20 and i like the battles and the adventure of the game, im no fan of pokemon nor a geek that will go on about it,
Ok i admit i stole my bros cards once and swapped like the blue snake thing it was shiny and someone offered me like loads of cards for it so i said yea, then i later told my brother he was mad coz i got ripped off, I dont care they just cards, they bore me. Cards and these kiddy cartoons were and are crap, i just like the game of it.. When you say the game is crap and slag it off, why come and read this topic.
bet you own the wii and got the wario bro game now thats a lil kids game.

Games a ****in Game, IF ya enjoy playin it, what matters.
Everyone walkin round thinkin there it because they dont like it., Grow the **** up and keep ya opinions to ya self cause no-one cares

What is more 'gay' - liking Pokemon, or going into a thread about something you personally don't like just to insult it and people who like it? I think the latter.

Anyway, these games look great. The graphics are beautiful, and Pokemon RPGs are always fun to play. The new region looks much bigger than any before it, and there's a new enemy and a host of new Pokemon. Plus, online battling and trading!

the online part i will like, battling and trading, I agree people that dont like pokemon still click on the topic just to flame,Only one word comes to mind "Sad" What a waste of time, I wouldnt waste my time jsut to flame people., O no wait i would. but not on here, ITs a Game site, No way am i gonna flame at people I'll look like a right geek for doing so, lol i got a life so therefore i dont need to.

Back