popular captains

In defense of Daisy, if the way she scores is cheap.. then so be it. i mean a goal is a goal, that is what makes the game so great because of the numerous ways of scoring a goal, she can not charge up the ball and shoot it in like most of the other captains(DK,Bowser,etc.), so you have to be creative and find other ways of scoring with her. the one good point (about her being cheap)is her special, i agree that it is super cheap, it is the only special i believe that allows you to hurt the goalie and score a goal, i hate that.

XclickX said:
In defense of Daisy, if the way she scores is cheap.. then so be it. i mean a goal is a goal, that is what makes the game so great because of the numerous ways of scoring a goal, she can not charge up the ball and shoot it in like most of the other captains(DK,Bowser,etc.), so you have to be creative and find other ways of scoring with her. the one good point (about her being cheap)is her special, i agree that it is super cheap, it is the only special i believe that allows you to hurt the goalie and score a goal, i hate that.

You make a good point about being creative about getting goals XclickX, I agree with you there:thumbsup:. But usually the "creative" goals are pretty cheap, but yeah a goal IS a goal, but I wish more ppl would pass and shoot or just shoot instead of using her special on Kritter or deking Kritter.

I'd suggest for Daisy users to try some of those Slo-Mo One Timers...those shots have a good chance of going in and getting past Kritter:yesnod:.

By the way, I'm not asking this to any specific person or anything, but does anyone out there use Bowser Jr. (AKA - Baby Bowser)? :s

I don't think I've faced a single Bowser Jr. online since I started playing Strikers!
I must be the only person who occasionally uses Bowser Jr.:p.

He must'nt be as popular as his daddy:p, Bowser:D i guess.

Last edited:
Samus101 said:
I mainly see Diddys.

lol:lol: Yeah, Diddy is one of my bests:p...I kinda like his theme music...kinda sounds like a bit of a jungle tune, with some desert like sounds in it too...that's what it sounds like to me:p. I don't know the exact name of that type of music.

I mainly see Warios, DKs, and Daisys.

Back