Possible Connection without having Wireless..

please help me. I don't have a computer or the internet so what do I need to go online on my wii? When I try to connect it does connect to one person but he has it locked and I need a password. Someone please help me.

28812850 said:
please help me. I don't have a computer or the internet so what do I need to go online on my wii? When I try to connect it does connect to one person but he has it locked and I need a password. Someone please help me.

Don't ask the same question twice on the forums - it's just silly.

You will have to Invest in the Internet mate.

This person has SECURED their network against UNATHOURISED access. Noone here could possibly give you his password

just wondering but could u get internet from a comp with wireless network capability u know get internet in order of router/modem>comp>wii

Nintendo should be releasing a Ethernet Kit for the wii on the 1st of January. It will be priced at $24.99 (not sure how much in EU trying to find out now). The Adapater will go from USB to a regular RJ45 cable, this can be plugged into your wired router. If you don have a wired router then im not sure what else you can do.

Last edited:
nickman1 said:
just wondering but could u get internet from a comp with wireless network capability u know get internet in order of router/modem>comp>wii
If you had dual Ethernet connectors on your motherboard or 2 NICs with 1 connection setup as an AP and the other as a standard NIC and lets not forget a compatible USB LAN adapter on the Wii, then yes, if set up correctly, your Wii could be connected to the internet this way.

Edit: I kinda glanced over the whole "wireless" part of that, my mistake, but yea, as long as you have it setup right, minus the need of a wired USB LAN Adapter for the Wii, it could work.

Last edited:
Is This wireless thing for the wii... is it the same as a wi-fi connector???

Try this one. This is special design for wii.

http://us.codejunkies.com/news_reviews.asp?c=US&cr=USD&cs=$&r=0&l=1&p=23&i=9062&s=8

Back