Possible Glitch...?

Cadet

Cadet Airman
Apr 8, 2007
Ohio
Wii Online Code
8968-1742-5593-9138
Okay, so after playing TP for who knows how many hours...days...whatever, I finally got to the part where you have to protect the Zora Prince in the wagon. Well, I'm about halfway through, when my controls start screwing up. So I reset the game, pretty mad at that point. When I load the file, it loads, and, yup, controls still messed up. So I reset again. This time, the save file disappeared. Now I have to do everything from the beginning...anyone else experienced a similar glitch?

-Cadet

Well my control screws up once in a while.(They respond in theopposite direction and link is running like a retard). I just unplug the remote and nunchuck and everuthing is back to normal.

Cadet said:
Okay, so after playing TP for who knows how many hours...days...whatever, I finally got to the part where you have to protect the Zora Prince in the wagon. Well, I'm about halfway through, when my controls start screwing up. So I reset the game, pretty mad at that point. When I load the file, it loads, and, yup, controls still messed up. So I reset again. This time, the save file disappeared. Now I have to do everything from the beginning...anyone else experienced a similar glitch?

-Cadet

Never happened to me,i don't know how to solve your problem.

You could contact Nintendo... Maybe they will give you a free cobtroller or something.

Back