Possibly the rarest game ever up for grabs

i thought the rarest game ever was PEPSI invaders only one copy ever released and it was its own system

i thought the rarest game ever was PEPSI invaders only one copy ever released and it was its own system

Nope.
Thats for the Atari as well.

Note this Air raids current price
"$12,600.00"
Not bad for a game the guy got for about five dollars

Nope.
Thats for the Atari as well.

Note this Air raids current price
"$12,600.00"
Not bad for a game the guy got for about five dollars

Wow I fell bad for the chump who buys this. I cant see Someone coughing up dis much for an atari game unless they had a gun held to their head. For all that money, the game better show the secret location to the fountain of youth.

Wow I fell bad for the chump who buys this. I cant see Someone coughing up dis much for an atari game unless they had a gun held to their head. For all that money, the game better show the secret location to the fountain of youth.

No.

The reason why somebody is paying all that for it is due to the feeling you get when you can say "Ive got a complete collection for <INSERT SYSTEM NAME>"
Personally I don't want a complete collection of games for a console as I am a player not a collector.

I did hear somebody selling there PAL copy of Kazuna encounter (Neo Geo) to help get the cash to buy this.

Then you also get idiots putting rare on shite like this
More reading on the subject

only rich bastards want to have collections just to say
"HAY GUYS I HAS A COMPLETE ATARI GAME COLLECTION!!!"

only rich bastards want to have collections just to say
"HAY GUYS I HAS A COMPLETE ATARI GAME COLLECTION!!!"
well the jokes on there as they have to own pap like ET and Double Dragon on it.

I can say that in all of my collection of games the only one I have not even opened/played is "Wheel of fortune" on the game.com
Shite idea for a game on a shite console

Biding ended at $31,600.00.
You could buy a new house with that

Back