Post a good answer and you get repped.

This is the reason why the rep system fails..

Also Gamer I suggest you read over the forum rules. There was no need to create a new thread on the same subject. What makes it worse is your trying to bribe people with rep.. Next time be more patient. Not everybody is going to reply to your thread with the answer your looking for within the first minute. Finally if you want to find out which game is better do some research. Look up reviews for both games or just rent both and see which game you like better.

Syntax said:
This is the reason why the rep system fails..

Also Gamer I suggest you read over the forum rules. There was no need to create a new thread on the same subject. What makes it worse is your trying to bribe people with rep.. Next time be more patient. Not everybody is going to reply to your thread with the answer your looking for within the first minute. Finally if you want to find out which game is better do some research. Look up reviews for both games or just rent both and see which game you like better.

Oh sorry i didn't see that, but correct me if I am wrong isn the rep system for if someone helps you out you rep them? or do you just do it if you see them a lot? Last time i checked reputation is earned and that is what I am are doing, i don't mean to "bribe" people, but just get a decent answer this is 50 bucks and my summer job sucks i need a good choice renting is not an opption right now.

wii_cammy said:
I've got a good answer
Go away
Stop with the rep
You are the coz of itas failure

I find it funny all the repped guys are spamming, whats wrong you nerds scared of a little compition?:ciappa:

Yeah he has created two threads about it
Insulted people
Made stupidity posts

Ding Ding Ding
Our survey says
BANNED!!!

would some nerd please read my post about rep and answer me. Its so funny not all the people that post want the thread closed just cuz they don't want others to be repped FINE i won't rep people just answer my question you spammers/flamers. You guys are so insecure...

I havent read your last thread, but I would say to get Mario Party. I rented Wario Ware and i beat it in a few hours. The multiplayer is alright, but after you beat single player its no fun anymore. I think mario party has better games and a better multiplayer.

Man these nerd comments are really harsh. Anyone else feeling the effects from those comments.

Honestly, just because this is a gaming site doesn't mean we are all nerds, just some are. Well the majority are anyways.

Back