Post Game ?

Mjj288

WiiChat Member
Jan 24, 2007
So I've beaten the game, beaten the Pits, gotten all the Cards, Recipes and Maps.

Two ?s:
1. Is there any way to make Nastasia happy? I tried bringing her a bunch of food (per O'Chunk's) including the Couple's Cake.

2. Anything else to do?

Peace.

I mean you could get a life and not spend hours collecting cards
thats my only suggestion:frown2:

Mjj288 said:
So I've beaten the game, beaten the Pits, gotten all the Cards, Recipes and Maps.

Two ?s:
1. Is there any way to make Nastasia happy? I tried bringing her a bunch of food (per O'Chunk's) including the Couple's Cake.

2. Anything else to do?

Peace.
i think you can trade that one in now..impressive completion..what was yr fav post game thing .. all i did was buy the new tippi

Probably the recipes. Kind of interesting trying to search down items and then mix and match. Plus, that cooking music is a little catchy. :wink:

As far as cards are concerned, I probably got 75% of them during the game, whether by finding or capturing, but in the end, I just kept visiting the shop in Flopside until they appeared... sort of anticlimactic.

The Pits and Samurai challenge were all right, but a little easy and repetitive with Princess-Bomber or Bowser-Barry.

The Map Quest was pretty interesting, cost a lot of money with some decent cards in return.

Mjj288 said:
Probably the recipes. Kind of interesting trying to search down items and then mix and match. Plus, that cooking music is a little catchy. :wink:

As far as cards are concerned, I probably got 75% of them during the game, whether by finding or capturing, but in the end, I just kept visiting the shop in Flopside until they appeared... sort of anticlimactic.

The Pits and Samurai challenge were all right, but a little easy and repetitive with Princess-Bomber or Bowser-Barry.

The Map Quest was pretty interesting, cost a lot of money with some decent cards in return.
i take it back, your completion was MOST! Impressive :smilewinkgrin:

What level di you get to?

I'm at level 61 right now, may try to max out.

Walkman,

How did you get your Attack rating so high?

Back