post here if you have some wii stuff allready

ABC said:
:lol: Looks like the Friday mystery lunch special in a prison.

:thumbsup: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol

target got em!

and if u were at sucker free mtv on thursday they gave away everyone a copy of zelda

Titanium_Mario said:
my grandma fixed me eggs and pancakes thanks for the killer putdown

it doesnt look that bad does it???:cryin:

didnt look like it

the screen looks sweet its the mii channel just says MII and th photo channel show a whole bunch of pics on it. when i played wii sports there were already 8 miis there 4 guys and four girls. the channels that you cant play are greyed out but i did see the outlines. when you are playing wii sports the second play controller is a lite shadow and you can move it around but you cant touch anything then it switches when its your turn to pick something in the game after you pick your miis it will show all five of the games while next to it are left and right in red and blue you go to it and you pick the one that you want and it switches to the next play.
ALL THIS TIME YOU HAVE TO PRESS A NOT B IF YOU PRESS B THEN IT WILL TAKE YOU BACK ONE PAGE but yeah

ok ill talk about the wiimotes without the batteries they are FREAKIN LITE i didnt see why everyone was complaining about the a button too is very easy to switch and if you have quick hands like me one and two is easy to hit too ill post the manual next or some cool parts of it

Titanium_Mario said:
ok ill talk about the wiimotes without the batteries they are FREAKIN LITE i didnt see why everyone was complaining about the a button too is very easy to switch and if you have quick hands like me one and two is easy to hit too ill post the manual next or some cool parts of it

Dude your still alive after eating that food?

page 5 contents
prolouge6
using the controller8
getting started10
the game screen13
collecting and eqquiping items18
links actions20
items28
clues for you quest32
lure fishing36
pick the parts of the manual you want to hear and i will type them

um I have my sd card just a 512, a gamecube memory card as well...the big one...a gc controller....two wiimote gloves and wrist straps...and the small organzier from target. I actually had Zelda my wii mote and nunchuk in hand...they wouldnt scan...so they called a manager..."we cant sell these until the 19th"...the barcode is locked, I dont see how kids are getting these games...kinda like GTA san andreas when it came out.lol

wtf ....i liv in england n we wont be gettin ne of this stuff til the 8th of decemba,,,,,,neway back on subject.....upload a picture of the side of the zelda case........i wanna see what its like :p

ok dude my best guess is the corp thats above your store wont allow it to be sold but nintendo isnt just shipping ti to one corparation theres diff ones that above diff ones. and when nintendo gives rules they can add to them and say you cant sell this until this day or you can sell this.

Back