Power/Friend Questions

FLYNNN

Join The Sonic Fan Club!
Dec 8, 2007
Massachusetts
Wii Online Code
0204-2578-2014-7346
Hey just a few simple questions about my new Wii.
First, is there anyway to shut my Wii off completely without unplugging it? I'm guessing it's fine to leave it of the greenish/yellow color with the blank screen.
Second, I have two Wii-Motes and I was wondering since they're synced to my Wii is one always designated as Wii-Mote #1? Also, is there a way to turn a Wii-Mote off completely too, without ripping out the batteries?
Third, if someone adds me to there friends list to I get a friend invite, or am I just automatically on there list? And finally, can anyone add me? I know that's a noob thing to say but currently my friend count is, ZERO.
Thanks in advance.

Go Up To The Console And Hold The Power Button Until The Button Hits Red? I think sorry I cannot tell you the correct color because I don't have my Wii right now. But the light up color should turn smaller.

1. You can press the power button on your remote or the wii to turn the wii onto standby mode. If you'd like your wii to completely power down after doing this, you'll have to turn standby mode off in your wii settings.
2a. With a temporary connection [made through the pause menu] a remote will be designated as player one. However, with a permanent connection [look through the manual to figure out how to perform] whichever remote you turn your wii on with will be the player one remote.
2b. Your wii remotes will automatically turn off if they are not used for an extended period of time, or when you turn your wii off.
3. To get a wii friend, both you and your friend must exchange friend codes. After both parties have entered the other's code, the nickname that you give them should turn black [rather than gray]. You will not recieve a message after this happens. Adding a wii friend allows you to send them messages and mii's.

Your Friend Code can be found by clicking the circle on the bottom right of the menu screen. You then need to hit the circle next to the left-most circle, and your friend code is the set of four 4 digit numbers on the cover of your address book.

LevesqueIsKing said:
Your Friend Code can be found by clicking the circle on the bottom right of the menu screen. You then need to hit the circle next to the left-most circle, and your friend code is the set of four 4 digit numbers on the cover of your address book.
Great help king, I'll try and add everyone on this post. =)

u can add me when i get my wii online the friggin service im with broke down i have to setup my internet all over again:mad5:

Hey guys, one additional question, my little cousin was screwing around with a picture I had with the doodle feature and accidentally saved it and now it's in my message board photos thing along with a couple other pictures, how do I deleted the doodled one? I tried everything, even going into my saved data in the settings, anyone help?

You have to delete it off of your wii message board [where messages appear, along with your total play time for each day]. To go to your wii message board you'll have to click the bottom right circle on the home menu. From there, you may need to go back a few days depending on when the picture was created.

LevesqueIsKing said:
You have to delete it off of your wii message board [where messages appear, along with your total play time for each day]. To go to your wii message board you'll have to click the bottom right circle on the home menu. From there, you may need to go back a few days depending on when the picture was created.
Wow, thanks King [No Sarcasm] I honestly had no idea, I went through every option in the message board and nothing, it really should be there, maybe next update, thanks for all the help.

Back