Thank You To Everyone For Support...My Friend And His Wii!

thatstobadd56

Player Hater
Nov 21, 2006
Wii Online Code
0415-6074-8999-8552
My parents walked into a gamecrazy store and asked about Wii's....there was a Wii preorder list that I wasn't on (I was on a Waiting List...that i was on for a looong time). The manager was the only person there (it was 6 in the morning on Thursday). The manager said "hold on a minute" walked out of a storage room with a Wii and gave my mom and dad the Wii. He also gave them a free copy of Red Steel and another Wii-mote and NunChuck. Now I can finally give my friend his Wii!:D

Last edited:
thatstobadd56 said:
My parents walked into a gamecrazy store and asked about Wii's....there was a Wii preorder list that I wasn't on (I was on a Waiting List...that i was on for a looong time). The manager was the only person there (it was 6 in the morning on Thursday). The manager said "hold on a minute" walked out of a storage room with a Wii and gave my mom and dad the Wii. He also gave them a free copy of Red Steel and another Wii-mote and NunChuck. Now I can finally give my friend his Wii!:D

congratu-****in-lations for making another one of these threads. There's a stickied thread for stuff like this you know?

Thank you for wasting 30 seconds of my life.

-SpideyKonfusion :p

SpideyKonfusion said:
congratu-****in-lations for making another one of these threads. There's a stickied thread for stuff like this you know?

Thank you for wasting 30 seconds of my life.

Nobody forced you to read it.

A strange man came into my room and put a shotgun against my head and said..."read this thread or I will kill your brain" and so I read it, the man left. Now, after realizing that this thread is no different than the other million threads created about people getting the wii, I want to find that man again, steal his shotgun and kill myself with it.

JDK721 said:
Spidey, CALM down. Lately, you've been getting aggressive.

Hahahaha, I have been a bit hard on the newbies huh? Alright alright, I'll try to tone it down a little.

but I swear, one more thread on the wiistrap replacements and I'm killing someone.

SpideyKonfusion said:
Hahahaha, I have been a bit hard on the newbies huh? Alright alright, I'll try to tone it down a little.

but I swear, one more thread on the wiistrap replacements and I'm killing someone.

Dude you make this forum ****, you flame every new person here.

Do the forum a favor and just leave.

Back