Power Glove Games

here its really easy, he dident make a space after glove. new hacker generation my butt :lol: :wink:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=zA29I0HfyRA&feature=RecentlyWatched&page=1&t=t&f=b

btw that brings back memories. I remember that comercial on tv. does that make me old, or make me have a really really good cognative functions.

All that stuff can be done with the wiimote. the one with the hand was the only one in that comercial that was exclusive to the powerglove. the other game was 1984 or something, and the other one was mike tysons punchout. Those two can be done with a nes pad.

Last edited:
sorry, changed it, i new i messed it up becuase i liek forgot a space then added it in then wasnt sure what i was doing so i started getting it crazy lol.

your link still doesent work, but i got it. dont worry.

youtube gets funky when turned into a link. Your url cuts short, and makes a space. just cut [/url] from the middle and put it at the back. The auto link doesent like youtube links for some odd reason.

Last edited:
The link works.....
People say that it sucked but looked cool .

iv heard that it was just a gimmick and that all it was was a nes controler straped to a glove that just looked cool. I think that in the video when he is doing all those manuvers hes not actualy effecting the game hes just "getting into it" if u know what i mean. Kind of like how you dont HAVE to stand up to play tennis in wii sports its just more fun.

exactly. Whats happening is the has the punch on mtpo bound to when he moves the glove in the z-axis, then when he punches, the charicter on the screen punches.

Back