Power Glove Reborn.

White-Wolf said:
ok. this is a power glove.

from the movie wizard
powerglove.jpg

promo
powerglove.jpg

powerglove.jpg

Now this was motion sensor technolagy. Its basicly an addon for the nintendo. Now the wii is out, its almost like powerglove v2.0. They fixed all the bugs, and made it more practical, but think about it, nintendo must have had the idea for the wii way back then, its just now that technolagy has cought up with them. But what i cant wait for is a 3rd party controler that is a glove for the wii. Someone will do it, you wait and see. Then i can be cool too..!

if you type in powerglove you get all kinds of hits on google, i know some of you may be to yung to know what it is, but not being proficent with the internet is laughable these days becuse everyone thats yunger then me should beable to use the internet like a third eye. you all are just lazy ;p

Sabin, you can buy a power glove on ebay still. so i do think it was produced.

AWESOME! LOL. I really was too lazy to go get info on it. I knew it was on the movie(hence why I made that reference), but couldn't remember way back then if it was produced. What great technology they had back then! Fred Savage and The Wizard FTW!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
Are any of the horse the band fans really happy? I finally found out what the intro to the song cutsman was about!

wow. thats's gay. why would u wanna use a huge ass glove that has a motion censor when you can use a small, comforting, fun, remote with that AND tilt sencitive.

power glove<WIIMOTE

Back