Preorder?

Pre Order at gamestop/eb games, but i would love to go to wal mart since its 24/7 i dont know if gamestop/eb games will open at 12 for hardcore fans, im going to ask next time i go, they said they will begin takeing preorders towards the end of august, and you have to put down 50 bucks, 5 bucks if for the game.

Err...you just go in the place, say you want to reserve the Wii, then you fill out a little slip/paper thingy that is note card size, and your good to go, and they will notify you by phone the day or so many days before your reserved thing is going to come out

Yes, + you never know, we may not hear about the other people, but there could be a LOT of other people who have their eye on the Wii, pre-ordering saves the hassle of purchasing a console for $700 online (lmao 360 core went for 700 at least)

definately pre-order. last year i pre-ordered the legend of zelda, but it didnt come out (dont know why) but yea this yea, imma do it again, and hopefully it will come out.

pre-order all the way, along with red steel, legend of zelda wii, possibly wii sports(as long as not that much, not enough substance to be full priced) and couple of controllers.

oh yea, forgot about the controllers. ill probably get two or three. along wit red steel, zelda. but i think wii sports comes free wit the wii.

I've Decided to preorder mine at EBgames when they are accepting or at TRU if they are still accepting this saturday.. Ill even check EBgames to make sure they are taking them

I called my local EB Games yesterday and apparently not only are they not taking pre-orders yet, but they don't know when they will be. :wtf:

Baloras

Are you in the US?
Anywho, Preordering for me is the easiest thing . because who knows. THere could be hundreds of people who want to get here hands on that wii so badly.
Its worth it.
Because once i preorder it i can get my mind of it and start working on my school stuff more lol

Back