problems of the 21st century

A "no fly zone" imposed by another country is AN ACT OF WAR. An unmanned aircraft from said other country imposing said "no-fly zone" is AN ACT OF WAR. Iran taking down said unmanned aircraft is an ACT OF WAR.
Many things before were also acts of war. So what? You want Obama to engage in war?

nah nah nah reporting news and pseudo-news just in. Summing up today:

alleged drone captured "photos" look like (a) not damaged enough to shoot down with anything or (b) it's 2011 and anyone can photoshop anything. This opinion supported while Obama gives speech in Texas in front of troops brought home from Iraq, promotes cooperation with Iraq while slowly bringing men and women home, still while NATO has Pakistan/Afganistan "problems" as it seems a peacekeeping mission is spilling into two wars. Interestly enough that on CNN and headline news focus was on "he-said-she-said" Republican candidates pretending they are not on the same party, and week-long specials on cyberbullying. ain't we got bigger problems?

Also "world meeting" headline barely surfaced from the Internet and didn't make any big splash with the mainstream TV, just a short headline. another type of meet in Europe trying to fix their own broken market and while I don't understand how one european country signs a deal with another, it is quite intrigueing how it all happens when U.S economics needs change too.

Relax on WWIII they made up that story lumped up on top of the 9/11 conspiracies. Even saw someone ask if ww3 was coming on yahoo.answers. I never said Obama declares war, he just announces secret missions to take out the big guys :shifty:

My point: America's next election is riding down to road, we can question who is in power in Russia, Europe is pushing for new plans, and everybody either WASTES USELESS MONEY this Christmas desperately (and I mean desperate when Bieber does commercials for 3DS :lol: ) or else save it for next year when holding money is a gamble. I think this is the effect of consumerism and progress BOILING. anyone who makes money out of the Middle East is turning blood into money, and hopefully we are seeing solutions, anyday troops come back is still a good day. Still I feel like misery is the only thing left for profit. gonna see change this decade, either recession on a world scale while the pieces refit, or else a lot more blood money, or both.

Who is the major economic superpower next year, North America, New European union, RussiaChina, or the fabled King of Austrailia?

END/RANT (entertainment only)

Last edited:
Xmas album + video + product placement = bieber does commercial 3DS. I seen it and it's too pathetic to link.

The drone is real depending on what country the news is from. sick.

Again who rules next year, NA, New Europe, Chino-sia, or the new king of Austrailia?

Again who rules next year, NA, New Europe, Chino-sia, or the new king of Austrailia?
Odd way of organizing countries. I'd say U.S., United Kingdom and whoever else is allied with them. Not exactly based on economics, but you said "rules".

Back